Hermes boutiques in London

Long time Hermes lurker! DH and I just came back from London and unfortunately found that ALL the stores, including Harrods and Selfridges had "little/no inventory" on handbags. None of the retailers had anything and we were told that Paris was not shipping normally? DH and I went two days in a row (At all locations) as we were told to check the following day. We experienced the worse customer service at the Hermes location on Bruton Street.

Yesterday, I finally found the handbag I was looking for a couple hours before our flight out of Heathrow Terimal 3. The purse God's probably answered his prayers and saw how miserable my DH was from two days of looking .

With that being said, both my husband and I thought it was quite strange that initially, the SA who was helping us said they had no other stock but would "double check in the back" and low and behold, there were other colors.

Since I'm new to Hermes, is this normal that there is low inventory or are SA simply hiding stock in the back?
do you mean new bond st? yes with the pound is not as strong as it used to be all stores tend to hide the bag at the back but no harm asking this is due to so many tourists start coming to UK to shop ... i think we have more bags, slgs online rather than in store

do you mean new bond st? yes with the pound is not as strong as it used to be all stores tend to hide the bag at the back but no harm asking this is due to so many tourists start coming to UK to shop ... i think we have more bags, slgs online rather than in store

Yeah, the New Bond Street... you don't even know how many times I asked SA if they had the purse and every time they said "no". I'm just glad I was able to get it at Heathrow.

Yeah, the New Bond Street... you don't even know how many times I asked SA if they had the purse and every time they said "no". I'm just glad I was able to get it at Heathrow.
Sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience at Bond St. Out of curiosity, may I ask what bag was it that you were looking for?

i was in london last two weeks went to selfridges and nbs really i was really surprised at their inventory no bags at all even slg ... you were so lucky to get your dream bag at CDG

Long time Hermes lurker! DH and I just came back from London and unfortunately found that ALL the stores, including Harrods and Selfridges had "little/no inventory" on handbags. None of the retailers had anything and we were told that Paris was not shipping normally? DH and I went two days in a row (At all locations) as we were told to check the following day. We experienced the worse customer service at the Hermes location on Bruton Street.

Yesterday, I finally found the handbag I was looking for a couple hours before our flight out of Heathrow Terimal 3. The purse God's probably answered his prayers and saw how miserable my DH was from two days of looking .

With that being said, both my husband and I thought it was quite strange that initially, the SA who was helping us said they had no other stock but would "double check in the back" and low and behold, there were other colors.

Since I'm new to Hermes, is this normal that there is low inventory or are SA simply hiding stock in the back?

That's pretty normal. I was in LHR T3 yesterday and a couple came in asking for a Garden Party. They didn't have any on display but the SA brought out two different sizes/colors from the back. I also noticed that they seemed to have lots of items available that were not on display at the Harrods, Selfridges, and Sloane Street stores. For example, there was a woman at Harrods trying on CSGM shawls and none of the designs she was trying were in any of the display cases.

I managed to score a pair of ankle boots at the Hermès in T3 at a fantastic price so I am very happy!

I'm connecting through LHR T3 and was excited to pick up a scarf due to the attractive exchange rate but there is no stock in the store at all! Only about 15 silks - all in designs and color ways that didn't work for me. Only about 5 CSGMs, too. So sad. Hoping for better luck in Lyon or Paris.

Hello,
I'm heading to London in a few days and was hoping to pick up a couple of items! It sounds like the stock of bags and slg's hasn't been great, but was wondering if anyone has had luck lately finding any of the following items and which boutique might be the best one to try.
- Gold Kelly bracelet (either rose or yellow gold)
- Avalon blanket
- Evelyn TPM
- Bolide 27
- Kelly wallet
I am not looking for a birkin or Kelly at the moment, but has anyone had any luck finding a constance 18 in any London boutiques?
Thanks in advance!!