Hermes boutiques in London

Yes I've read that before, however a bit misleading, as if you don't know, or appear as if you don't know anything/ aren't interested in Hermes the brand I gather they would turn you away anyway :smile:

My DH is visiting London with friends on a whiskey trip in the end of november. I have said to him it would be a perfect opportunity for him to pick up a present from my favourite store for Christmas. Do you recomend the Selfridge or Harrods branch for smaller items such as scarves, bracelet, silver jewellery etc? I would never dare send him in to ask for a bag becasue then he might actually find out how expensive they are :biggrin:
Ha, ha same with me. My husband has no idea how much the bags I have cost and I wouldn't have got away with buying the ones I have if he did!

Reactions: adguru
Ha, ha same with me. My husband has no idea how much the bags I have cost and I wouldn't have got away with buying the ones I have if he did!

Another reason for not asking him to ask for a bag is that picking up a bag is for me a special moment and I want to enjoy the moment by doing that myself. It is one reason I prefer boutique shopping over online. But I still would not say no to a small gift from H in London.

Reactions: arighome@yahoo.
Another reason for not asking him to ask for a bag is that picking up a bag is for me a special moment and I want to enjoy the moment by doing that myself. It is one reason I prefer boutique shopping over online. But I still would not say no to a small gift from H in London.
Oh yes I definitely understand that. Especially with Hermes!!!

Hello I'm wondering if anyone can share their experiences of visiting Hermes in Heathrow. I am from London and flying from T5 in a couple of months so was hoping to score a GP in duty free. Do you think this would be possible?

Hello I'm wondering if anyone can share their experiences of visiting Hermes in Heathrow. I am from London and flying from T5 in a couple of months so was hoping to score a GP in duty free. Do you think this would be possible?

Absolutely possible but colors may be limited. There's always a GP, Double Sens, along with a few other bags everytime i transfer through.

Dear ladies,

May I ask how difficult it is for tourist to get a Kelly in London? And how much pre-purchase is required to be offered? My husband will be in London for a week and I so want to get my first Kelly as a pregnancy gift (it's super hard and super costly to get one where I live). Thank you so much in advance!

Dear ladies,

May I ask how difficult it is for tourist to get a Kelly in London? And how much pre-purchase is required to be offered? My husband will be in London for a week and I so want to get my first Kelly as a pregnancy gift (it's super hard and super costly to get one where I live). Thank you so much in advance!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! A new Kelly is a fabulous way to celebrate. In my limited experience with boutiques in London, I have found that they prefer you to buy other things prior to asking for a B or K and showing a general interest in the brand also helps. We were in London recently to celebrate a special occasion; we bought some shoes, a wallet and a silver bracelet before being offered a kelly. They were lovely in the two boutiques I visited. Ultimately, I did not take the kelly because I like smaller bags on my frame. Good luck! Be well, and hope your DH finds your dream bag!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! A new Kelly is a fabulous way to celebrate. In my limited experience with boutiques in London, I have found that they prefer you to buy other things prior to asking for a B or K and showing a general interest in the brand also helps. We were in London recently to celebrate a special occasion; we bought some shoes, a wallet and a silver bracelet before being offered a kelly. They were lovely in the two boutiques I visited. Ultimately, I did not take the kelly because I like smaller bags on my frame. Good luck! Be well, and hope your DH finds your dream bag!

Thank you luckylove! Which two boutiques did you visit?