Hermes boutiques in London

Hello,
I'm heading to London in a few days and was hoping to pick up a couple of items! It sounds like the stock of bags and slg's hasn't been great, but was wondering if anyone has had luck lately finding any of the following items and which boutique might be the best one to try.
- Gold Kelly bracelet (either rose or yellow gold)
- Avalon blanket
- Evelyn TPM
- Bolide 27
- Kelly wallet
I am not looking for a birkin or Kelly at the moment, but has anyone had any luck finding a constance 18 in any London boutiques?
Thanks in advance!!

I was in london last week, visited the shop on New Bond st, no bags were available. Everything was for display only (Picotin, Garden Party, etc) it was a complete joke. I saw a Kelly wallet in bright red hopefully it's still available. Good luck.

Hello,
I'm heading to London in a few days and was hoping to pick up a couple of items! It sounds like the stock of bags and slg's hasn't been great, but was wondering if anyone has had luck lately finding any of the following items and which boutique might be the best one to try.
- Gold Kelly bracelet (either rose or yellow gold)
- Avalon blanket
- Evelyn TPM
- Bolide 27
- Kelly wallet
I am not looking for a birkin or Kelly at the moment, but has anyone had any luck finding a constance 18 in any London boutiques?
Thanks in advance!!
I think Kelly bracelet should be readily available in most stores.
Yes the stock is very poor at the moment, strange.

I mentioned earlier that I asked my sister to get me a Lindy from London... However same situation like others , no bags available at the moment . The SA told her they may get something from Paris in December .... So good luck everyone who will go London this month, hopefully you can get something.

Hi,
I'm going to London next Tuesday for day trip. Is there any chance to get a B? Any good SA recommended?
Could you lovely ladies recommend an SA I'm popping in next week, thankyou in advance

Hi, there are 5 Hermes store in London and 2 in Heathrow, which ones do you mean? Stocks are very low right now and unlike Paris, the chances of being offered a B or K are much, much lower anyway. Most of the staff are lovely and helpful. I wish you both much luck!