Hermes boutiques in London

Hello Ladies/Gentlemen - has anyone got wind of what the Christmas stock will be like? I’ve been in four times to NBS in the last month looking for a Evelyn 29 for my mother and every time it’s ‘no stock’. I’m holding out hope for the lead up to Christmas, but haven’t heard whether stock is expected to increase or not. Would love to hear from anyone who has any news!
Not sure about bags but there is a ribbon shortage… My latest purchases are still in the orange boxes but the ribbons are now plain brown ones. One SA said Paris stopped sending London the H ribbons ‘due to Brexit’ - I’m 50% sure he was only kidding… :biggrin:

Not sure about bags but there is a ribbon shortage… My latest purchases are still in the orange boxes but the ribbons are now plain brown ones. One SA said Paris stopped sending London the H ribbons ‘due to Brexit’ - I’m 50% sure he was only kidding… :biggrin:
Yes, they are having real issues with packaging at the moment. Ribbons and also paper bags - my few recent purchases came in the plain white bags because the store was out of the organs carriers. On the plus side, stores are getting deliveries of scarves, shoes, etc :smile:

Reactions: JA_UK

That gave me a good laugh! Of all the brexit shortages, who knew Hermes ribbons would be hit so hard:giggle:

Yes, they are having real issues with packaging at the moment. Ribbons and also paper bags - my few recent purchases came in the plain white bags because the store was out of the organs carriers. On the plus side, stores are getting deliveries of scarves, shoes, etc :smile:
If I’m to be honest I have to say I much prefer the plain white bags, good to know about the deliveries!

Hey,
I am travelling to London in November and I was wondering. Is there by any chance possible to book an appointment for B/K at the Hermes London store? And is there any specific store that is better than the others? I have a long historic and I have both B/K from before. I want a mini Kelly

Anyone has any idea how I can possibly enhance the chance of getting this QB during the 8 month period?
I saw some posted they are spending towards 1:1 / 2:1 to get the bag - would that help or
is it just pure luck?

I have been shopping in other countries and scored my QBs before but I am getting so confused with this wish list system in UK..

Thank you in advance!

Anyone has any idea how I can possibly enhance the chance of getting this QB during the 8 month period?
I saw some posted they are spending towards 1:1 / 2:1 to get the bag - would that help or
is it just pure luck?

I have been shopping in other countries and scored my QBs before but I am getting so confused with this wish list system in UK..

Thank you in advance!

Be a regular shopper
Be nice
Avoid having a 'get a QB' scheme
Remember the virtues of the English - we wait in line

Hey,
I am travelling to London in November and I was wondering. Is there by any chance possible to book an appointment for B/K at the Hermes London store? And is there any specific store that is better than the others? I have a long historic and I have both B/K from before. I want a mini Kelly

Just ask if you can book an appointment, not guaranteed unless you have an SA in whichever store, then ask when you get there. It'll probably be dependent on how much other stuff you amass before asking as to how sympathetic they'll be.

Be a regular shopper
Be nice
Avoid having a 'get a QB' scheme
Remember the virtues of the English - we wait in line
That's perfect - thank you!
My SA seems to be very helpful and I am glad that I have found her.
Was just worried that it would be very difficult to have a bag at last as I am not sure how many years I would be here for
- guess I should just enjoy the process!

Reactions: paula24jen