Hermes Boutiques in France (besides Paris)

Hi, I’ll be staying in Nice for a month in July and would love your insight into the Nice store. In your opinion, do you think it’s possible to get a B or mini K in this store? Are the SA’s friendly? Any info you could give would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I’m new to the forum. Thank you!
Hello. We visit the Nice store a few times a year, and in my opinion they have some of the nicest SAs we have encountered. It is a small store, with low stock compared to other stores in the SoF (Cannes, Monaco), but it also has less foot traffic than the other stores. Anything is possible I suppose, but it’s my understanding that B/K are generally reserved for longstanding/local clientele.

Enjoy your stay in Nice (it’s one of our favorite towns and we will be there this summer as well), and also check out the other SoF stores during your stay. ☺️

Reactions: SOF Dolls
Hi, I’ll be staying in Nice for a month in July and would love your insight into the Nice store. In your opinion, do you think it’s possible to get a B or mini K in this store? Are the SA’s friendly? Any info you could give would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I’m new to the forum. Thank you!
Although I haven't been to the Nice store, I can tell you that if you have time to go to Saint Tropez, you should def do so as I know many people personally who have gotten great QB from this store. Just this past summer three of my friends were given B25's. Enjoy nice and the SoF! It's beautiful!

Reactions: SOF Dolls
Although I haven't been to the Nice store, I can tell you that if you have time to go to Saint Tropez, you should def do so as I know many people personally who have gotten great QB from this store. Just this past summer three of my friends were given B25's. Enjoy nice and the SoF! It's beautiful!
Thank you so much!! I will definitely go!

Reactions: hbr
Hello. We visit the Nice store a few times a year, and in my opinion they have some of the nicest SAs we have encountered. It is a small store, with low stock compared to other stores in the SoF (Cannes, Monaco), but it also has less foot traffic than the other stores. Anything is possible I suppose, but it’s my understanding that B/K are generally reserved for longstanding/local clientele.

Enjoy your stay in Nice (it’s one of our favorite towns and we will be there this summer as well), and also check out the other SoF stores during your stay. ☺️
Thank you! Looking forward to our stay!

Reactions: ouicestmoi
Moving up north, has anyone had experience of visiting the Tours Hermes store they could share? Planning a week's holiday there early August, and am interested in a Constance as a tourist. Any intel and thoughts would be most appreciated!

Reactions: chromemilou
I am staying in Saint Tropez for 5 days in early July so this is very exciting to hear. Might you be able to share any details (spending, approach to request) around how your friends were successful? I've heard it is super tough if not a local.

I am staying in Saint Tropez for 5 days in early July so this is very exciting to hear. Might you be able to share any details (spending, approach to request) around how your friends were successful? I've heard it is super tough if not a local.
Their experiences all vary. One of them has a SA that she’s worked with and she’s made other purchases over the years. The other one was offered a B25 without much of a prespend. I personally asked for a QB last summer after purchasing some rtw but unlucky for me the SA I was working with was new (4 months) and didn’t have much “pull” to offer me anything.

Reactions: SilkCouture