Hermes Barcelona

Anyone who can recommend a SA in Barcelona or Madrid? Can you please PM me the SAs contact info?
Hi Dorres,
We visited 2 Hermes stores in Barcelona but they were both picked over with bags. In fact, I did end up getting a new Libris stole, a pair of sandals and a perfume but no luck with bags. They told me to return the next day to check but it was a waste of time. Just had to let you know in case you were looking for a birkin or Kelley.

Hi Dorres,
We visited 2 Hermes stores in Barcelona but they were both picked over with bags. In fact, I did end up getting a new Libris stole, a pair of sandals and a perfume but no luck with bags. They told me to return the next day to check but it was a waste of time. Just had to let you know in case you were looking for a birkin or Kelley.
Hi @ilovemykiddos did you get any business card from the SAs?

Hi all,

I have decided to start a new thread about Hermès Barcelona stores in order to establish it as a good place to exchange opinions and previous experiences in their two boutiques in the city: “Paseo de Gracia” and “El Corte Inglés Diagonal”.
I am travelling to Barcelona next week and would like to know how are their stores and staff there, also their stock...
So, if anyone has recently been to either of their two stores in the city, I would be very grateful if these people could share their experiences and what they found...
Also the local people who are regular clients of these stores.

Thanks

I shopped yesterday 9/9/2021 at the Paseo de Gràcia boutique. It wasn’t very busy at all. However the items I was looking for were not in stock: Eleftheria carré; bleu polaire clic, pégase pop clic and rose gold Nantucket watch. I did purchase two Chevaux en liberté twillys in pink. I did not ask for a quota bag. It was a pleasant experience, but a little disappointing since the items I wanted were not in stock. But hey, I’m in Barcelona having a fantastic time ! :loveeyes::yahoo:

Hi everyone!
Visiting Barcelona for a quick 24 hours today hehe.. found time to visit the H store around 1730 on a Monday.

surprising busy! beautiful pieces in the store - at least 3 Saut 25s: one lime in the window display outside, one presumably biscuit in-store, and one Barenia in-store as well. Chatted with the SA about the beauty of Barenia for a few seconds.

I also saw two silk in compacts as well as a Kelly wallet in Bordeaux croc - beautiful.

i wore my c18 and was offered assistance 3 times. everyone was super lovely.

didn’t bother inquiring about anything specific. Just happy to visit another gorgeous H store!

Reactions: Mydu