Hermes Barcelona

Eire

Apr 11, 2006
Hi girls, I am currently on my way into Barcelona. Only have a few hours before playing a concert- is Hermes in !arcelona worth a stop if on the hunt for a Birkin?

I went to the Passeig de Garcia one and they had a beige one but it was on reservation for someone *rolls eyes*, but that was in May.

I'd call! Be sure to get a sample espresso at Nespresso ( 2 blocks away!) its so good!
Happy hunting!

I ended up not having any time to get to the store- sad but it was more important to eat and walk around to get a flavor of the city. Off to Stuttgart now, not sure if I will have time their either. Vienna after that and will definitely take a look there. Anyone been to H in Vienna???

yes,
i used to live there...
Vienna H has a great selection on more simple bags as GP,Picotin,Trim,Bolide may scarfs,wallets, agendas....RTW,now in wintertime they concentrate on dark colors....
Birkin is very rare, Kelly you can find sometimes.
Hermes Vienna Airport is also great!!!!!

I ended up not having any time to get to the store- sad but it was more important to eat and walk around to get a flavor of the city. Off to Stuttgart now, not sure if I will have time their either. Vienna after that and will definitely take a look there. Anyone been to H in Vienna???

Just say GruB Gott a lot it will get you far.

i ADORE barcelona but the H boutique that i saw was so tiny... had to be the smallest one in history (outside of any major international airport.) and their largest ticket item was a trim.

I'm in Barcelona and I went to the local H store. They had a very sweet white swift 25 kelly...too small for me.

Than thay had a white togo and toile (light color toile, almost white) Kelly 32. I was really tempted because i really want a toile bag, but my dream one is a birkin or kelly barenia and toile or black and toile...

I will be in Paris saturday. Should I wait and try in FSH, or go for this one?
How many chance do I have to score another toile?

They also had a 32 kelly in poitron epsom and a VIBRATO kelly 32 in brown vibrato and gold swift (not sure on the swift)

Many 35's one was tourturelle ad one might have been rouge garance.(can't really remember the colors I was looking only for 32, sorry)

35 is too big for me.
I only have 32 kellys and 30 birkins.
You are right about getting the one i want, but i don't know how rare is to get toile....

Costa, you can SO a toile/barenia Kelly, if you don't find anything similar...I've been offered to SO a toile/barenia Birkin more than once, so a Kelly shouldn't be a problem (also since we're in the same part of the World, I guess what my store can, so can yours!;))

I'm heading over to Barcelona for a few days and was considering making a little detour to the Hermes shop - does it have a good selection of scarves (especially twilly's). It seems to be a bit "out the way" so will give it a miss if they don't have much.

I went a few years ago. I seem to remember there were two stores, the most central one was tiny and the larger one was very nice, 2 floors I think, but quite a walk away from the touristy bits. I was only there for a day and a night so it's hard to remember, all such a rush. Take comfortable shoes! Every time I visit a new Hermes store, the stock is always so different so I would try and go just to see, you never know what gem you might find.