Henri Bendel Bags Anyone?

Hi guys! I just got my influencer tote with the strap and am unsure about it. I love the color but and am a little worried about the bag wearing fast. As you can see by the pics it's extremely floppy and the sides buckle from the weight of the strap. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much :smile:
Wish I knew. That strap is sold out!! How was the bag without the strap. Did it feel cheap? The blue is getting my attention but I have no store so I'd be ordering online

Hi ladies,

Just want to vent a bit. So I sold my mini rivington in eBay. I messed up and listed it with the wrong dimensions. Buyer returned and I just received it back but without the dustbag I shipped it with. I intend to refund her but she was kind of rude about the whole process. I understand that I screwed up the listing and accepted the return and sent the prepaid label to her the same day she requested the return but now I'm annoyed she didn't send everything back. Do you think it's possible to get another dustbag from Henri Bendel?

Hi ladies,

Just want to vent a bit. So I sold my mini rivington in eBay. I messed up and listed it with the wrong dimensions. Buyer returned and I just received it back but without the dustbag I shipped it with. I intend to refund her but she was kind of rude about the whole process. I understand that I screwed up the listing and accepted the return and sent the prepaid label to her the same day she requested the return but now I'm annoyed she didn't send everything back. Do you think it's possible to get another dustbag from Henri Bendel?

The stores often have extra dust bags lying around and if the sales associate is friendly enough they'll probably give you one if you carry your bag in and say you lost the dust bag, or some similar excuse.

Back to this buyer though - if you included the dust bag in your listing description, I'd kick it back to her or escalate to eBay, advising that she didn't return the item in the same condition (condition being: with its dust bag), and have her send it to you at her expense or accept a partial refund deducting whatever reasonable amount. But I'm petty AF, especially if you said the buyer was rude. [emoji854]

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Wish I knew. That strap is sold out!! How was the bag without the strap. Did it feel cheap? The blue is getting my attention but I have no store so I'd be ordering online
Sorry I just saw your message now. I don't think the bag will hold up well and doesn't warrant the price tag. Even though it's an all leather bag, it's constructed poorly (in my opinion). The strap was cute but I could see myself getting sick of it fast.

The stores often have extra dust bags lying around and if the sales associate is friendly enough they'll probably give you one if you carry your bag in and say you lost the dust bag, or some similar excuse.

Back to this buyer though - if you included the dust bag in your listing description, I'd kick it back to her or escalate to eBay, advising that she didn't return the item in the same condition (condition being: with its dust bag), and have her send it to you at her expense or accept a partial refund deducting whatever reasonable amount. But I'm petty AF, especially if you said the buyer was rude. [emoji854]

I thought about sending it over to eBay but since I made the initial mistake and listed it with the wrong dimensions , I just refunded her because I don't feel like dragging this out. But I did message her asking her to send it back. She claims that she didn't think it came with one because she didn't have any HB dustbags "that size" but will send it back if she finds it. I told her I recorded myself packing the order so I know I sent it and that it was a larger dustbag not the same size as the purse. Either way I just want to be done with her.

As for getting another dustbag, I'll have to remember to do that the next time I go. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Are there better prices for the mini jetsetter in-store rather than their website? Like a sale/clearance section?[/

If you were looking for a particular color that you know has been on sale and no longer on the site, you could call a store location to see if they have it to ship to you. Or, just call a store and ask what they have for Sale mini's.

Sorry I just saw your message now. I don't think the bag will hold up well and doesn't warrant the price tag. Even though it's an all leather bag, it's constructed poorly (in my opinion). The strap was cute but I could see myself getting sick of it fast.
What's constructed poorly? The pockets? The whole bag? Does it feel cheap?

What's constructed poorly? The pockets? The whole bag? Does it feel cheap?
The entire bag. The leather is very thin and flimsy. I hate the pockets (hard to get in/out of bc of how thin the bag is) and the sides of the bag where you would attach the strap I feel is just a weird design. It's not like a traditional tote shape like the neverfull or le pliage. It's two big pieces of leather for the front and back attached to two small pices of leather for each side. Again this is just my opinion. If you like the bag and can't see it in person, just order it then return it if you don't like it. I'll try to attach another pic so you can see what I mean.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 560
It seems like HB finally answered our pleas of adding a shoulder strap to the Rivington, but in the form of the Rivington backpack (which also has a shoulder attachments)! I like the flap version more than the regular - what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_8117.JPG
    IMG_8117.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_8121.jpg
    IMG_8121.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 555