Henri Bendel Bags Anyone?

Ah, so it finally sold out! I've had a tab open on my phone keeping an eye on it since I saw it in store. It is so cute, but I'm on a serious bag ban and really shouldn't be adding more. In a way I'm relieved, but I'm sad I missed it too!

The burgundy one I wanted is gone too. When I was in the Short Hills, NJ store on Thursday they had a good number of them and black too which hasn’t been online for awhile. That store closes 1 week from today. Am considering calling to see if they will send it. They use to send me things but i didn’t recognize any of the SA’s when I was there so not sure if they will. They may have the one you wanted too. They had some bags that have been off website for weeks.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Ah, so it finally sold out! I've had a tab open on my phone keeping an eye on it since I saw it in store. It is so cute, but I'm on a serious bag ban and really shouldn't be adding more. In a way I'm relieved, but I'm sad I missed it too!
I ended up ordering the smaller version super early this morning. It was dropped down to $129 plus I used the $10 off promo code. Kind of regretting not grabbing the larger size in blue too, it was only $149 then another $10 off.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
cc3800f14f1ce5399373ae55df7b53bd.jpg

My last HB? ...Henrietta and all [emoji200]