HELP: should I ship my LV in PARTIALLY PAYMENT??

Why would you ever consider such a thing (half and half)? I would email her and give her the time alloted by ebay to pay by your stated terms, period. If the deadline passes and she hasn't, report her, block her and relist: I would suggest you check your auction carefully to make sure you are very clear on what you accept, payment wise-and stick to it! Good luck, selling LV on ebay is not for the faint of heart!

Heck no! Who does that?!?! She should send thru the entire amount or you will relist the bag.

Tell her to go to Neimans and try to walk out with a bag after only paying for half of it first! They would look at her like she was crazy - and so should you.

Do not send her the bag with only half the payment. She should have discussed this with you entering into a legal agreement to purchase--that is precisely why ebay has the "Ask the Seller" a question option.

Many thanks with all your advices :smile:
I even gave her my family's contact number in USA ( I've fam in USA ) for reference and give her option to send payment to my family's account ( I don't know eBay allowed it or not, could help? )

I'm not affraid my bag won't sold to another serious buyer, I mean it's Cherry Blossom, I pretty sure I can sell it or I'll gladly keep it for myself & put back to my Cherry Blossom collections if not sold on eBay. I just dislike and not appreciate her click Buy It Now, close my auction then try to counter my auction terms. In this case, as she's clicked BIN & close my auction, I want her pay her purchase. I dislike her alternative, with easily offer to cancel transaction and cover my fees, I think it's unfair for me. Why she didn't read carefully before place a bid or BIN??

Should I give her a faw times again to discuss about this transaction or ask her to kept in this way - clear payment?

To answer about escrow from a tPFer, sorry, I ever cheked escrow but I think the service not avalaible for my country.

Why would you ever consider such a thing (half and half)? I would email her and give her the time alloted by ebay to pay by your stated terms, period. If the deadline passes and she hasn't, report her, block her and relist: I would suggest you check your auction carefully to make sure you are very clear on what you accept, payment wise-and stick to it! Good luck, selling LV on ebay is not for the faint of heart!

:yes: thanks for your advice. I've re-checked my auction and I think I already mentioned very clear about this terms. I'll stick for you, would you give your comment, please? Thanks a lot.

By this description is informal science, please pay attention to see the pics and ask me any question before place a bid and auction has ended.

Please contact me within 24 hours after auction close and clear payment within 36 hours. Banker Draft ( bank check ) and Bank Wire ( bank to bank transfer ) are acceptable. Sorry for inconvenience but I can't accept PayPal for this time as PayPal service just avalaible for my country and we can send money only. not request/receive money.

Don't do it!
Also if she has good feedback and has been on ebay for a while then she knows how it works. If you send the item and she decides to keep the bag and not pay you then there is nothing you can do about it.
Would a store let you pay half and come back and pay the rest if you decide to keep the item? Of course not and I think it's pretty cheeky to ask something like that regardless of good feedback.
Personally I accept partial payments, but it is also based on the understanding the item doesn't ship until the balance is paid in full.
Good luck!

Here is what I would say: instead of "By this description...has ended", change to: I have done my best to accurately describe and photograph my item. Please study pictures carefully, and ask any questions you might have before you bid-I will answer best of my ability, and as quickly as possible.

Then, "AUCTION PARTICULARS: This item can only be paid for by wire transfer or cashiers check. NO PAYPAL CAN BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. If you cannot pay by the only ways I can receive, PLEASE DON'T BID! I will send winning bidder an email right after auctions end, and we will formalize how payment is to be made."

Just my suggestions, because I don't know where you are or if the rules are different-what about shipping-what did you say about that? What about insurance? Are there countries you won't ship to? I know this is a pain, but it is better to spend 20 minutes beforehand than endless hours afterwards trying to sort out what is a pretty simple transaction.

The main things you want to do are: describe and photograph well; remind to ask quesions before they bid, because a bid placed is a person saying "I want what you have photographed and described"; tell them to wait for you to contact re: how are you going to pay, and do this as soon as you can, and
don't send the bag until the payment has cleared! I hope this helps, I have learned so much from tPF!

OMG! Why I've encountered the same thing in this week?? Someone BIN my Cherry Blossom Retro in $ 704 + $ 45 shipping then email me:

Hi xxx, I am so sorry that I did not realize that you did not take paypal. And I don't feel comfortable sending you cash...I feel that if I pay with paypal, I have my credit card co. back me up if something go wrong...and paypal also have a cover for me up to $1000 so pls. be advice. I really mean it that I don't feel comfortable send you cash...really...I had been bured by international sellers before and promiss not do that again...so let me know what can we do...I really like to buy this bag...I apologized for not reading the describtion clearly...I was worry that someone might bid before I did...So I forgot to check the payment method that you have on your listing...Sorry

REgards

xxx

OMG!! Is it my BAD LUCK??

She also ask me to relist and cover all my fees. This situation identic with the first situation... Oh My...

And now, I can't relist my LV due to limitation number of selling per week. I tried to relist and appear this message:

You can not submit your listing due to the following problems
s.gif
eBayISAPI.dll
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
errorSm.gif
Attention Seller:In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. At this time, you are limited in the number of items you can list in any 7 day period. If you have any additional questions about this subject, email us at Customer Support.

I totally hate this thing. First, she said that won't send cash to international, so I told her to send to my fam in USA ( bank transfer or MO ).
After it, she said that she didn't comfy to send payment if not by PayPal.
So, I find my best friend in Aussie has PayPal account and wouldn't mind to transfer me the money. I told her but she refuse it and said won't send money to other party.

OMG! I really hate this situation!! So, what I'd do now while I can't relist my LV and buyers refuse to pay??