Help me identify this Ferragamo, please! The official thread

Hi, I was given this purse as a birthday gift and was wondering what model is this?
I can't seem to find this color/design on the internet and am worried that it might be a fake ferragamo.
Anyone can help me out here?

View media item 343View media item 344
I am so sorry no one has answered your question. We are an extremely low traffic forum. I do not know the answer, but would suggest you take it to a Ferragamo boutique and ask if they know of the style name and color.

Hi can anyone pls help me identify this ferragamo? Style, color name & if possible the year it came out. I'm thinking it might be a vintage piece. Would appreciate any comments or info anyone can give me. Thanks in advance [emoji173]️
IMG_1475077301.602674.jpg
IMG_1475077318.001628.jpg

IMG_2358.JPG IMG_2359.JPG IMG_2360.JPG

Hello,

I hope someone more knowledgeable that I can help me with a bag ID.

I bought this bag, but can't seem to find the model online. I've tried searching both women's and men's collections but couldn't find anything. Does t look familiar to anyone? It's made from leather and canvas. I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give! Thanks so much in advance.

(P.s. This is the first time I've ventured into Ferragamo, the craftsmanship is beautiful )

Could you help me to identify if this is a real Ferragamo bag and from what ear is it? Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 363
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 370
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 365
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 365
Hi ladies,
Can anyone help to identify this particular model?Thinking either Ginny or Vara - probably medium size. Couldn't find much reference from the net nor official website. Please help. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• X.jpg
    X.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 304
Does anyone know what is the name of the jelly flats? I tried to google them and couldn't find. Not sure if they are authentic design or just too old and not showing in google search. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_5224.PNG
    IMG_5224.PNG
    934.6 KB · Views: 265
I've been going over a lot of the previous threads and there are lots of ones where members ask for help with the identification of a nameless Ferragamo item.

This is the official thread to post your ID requests. Please post as many clear pictures as you can as well as the date and source of your pictures. This may be of some help to those of us scratching our heads ;) .

E 211732 Red Ferragamo handbag. The inside lining appears to be black leather. The tag signature looks correct. There are 3-d shoes stitched onto the front. The handles are rolled leather knotted at the ends. Strictly a hand bag. There is a magnetic clasp. The inside zipper pull is a wedgie type high heal, gold colored and again the signature looks correct. About 11" high, 8" wide at the top, 11" wide at the bottom.

Spotted at my local thrift. Can anyone help ID?

-None of your photo links work. Please attach your photos instead of linking.

Last edited by a moderator: