Help me identify this Ferragamo, please! The official thread

1. Hi can anyone pls help me identify this ferragamo? Style, color name & if possible the year it came out. I'm thinking it might be a vintage piece. Would appreciate any comments or info anyone can give me. Thanks in advance
    IMG_1475077301.602674.jpg
    IMG_1475077318.001628.jpg

2. It's the Edera hobo!

3. Hello, Would it be possible for you lovely to ID this bag for me? How much was the retail value? Thanks so much.

IMG_0144.JPG
  4. Does anyone know the name of this?

I'm trying to list mine for sell but I can't remind the name of it for the life of me.

20170308_143345.jpg
  5. IMG_2358.JPG IMG_2359.JPG IMG_2360.JPG

Hello,

I hope someone more knowledgeable that I can help me with a bag ID.

I bought this bag, but can't seem to find the model online. I've tried searching both women's and men's collections but couldn't find anything. Does t look familiar to anyone? It's made from leather and canvas. I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give! Thanks so much in advance.

(P.s. This is the first time I've ventured into Ferragamo, the craftsmanship is beautiful )

6. Could you help me to identify if this is a real Ferragamo bag and from what ear is it? Thank you

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
  7. Could anyone please help ID this Ferragamo? Thanks!

IMG_3524.JPG
  8. Hi ladies,
    Can anyone help to identify this particular model?Thinking either Ginny or Vara - probably medium size. Couldn't find much reference from the net nor official website. Please help. Much appreciated.

X.jpg
  9. Anyone ever seen another like this. I believe it's 20170817_142300.jpg 20170817_142334.jpg 20170817_142413.jpg older but not sure. It was my Mother's and probably my GrandMother's first.

10. Does anyone know what is the name of the jelly flats? I tried to google them and couldn't find. Not sure if they are authentic design or just too old and not showing in google search. Thank you

IMG_5224.PNG
  12. E 211732 Red Ferragamo handbag. The inside lining appears to be black leather. The tag signature looks correct. There are 3-d shoes stitched onto the front. The handles are rolled leather knotted at the ends. Strictly a hand bag. There is a magnetic clasp. The inside zipper pull is a wedgie type high heal, gold colored and again the signature looks correct. About 11" high, 8" wide at the top, 11" wide at the bottom.