Help Me Decide Which Leather Is Better!

My preference is for bag # 2, like your dh said, it is more interesting! However, like others have said, it is a matter of personal taste! They are both lovely. Do you remember when you first saw the photos? If so, what was YOUR first love? I think that is the voice to pay attention to.....: )

Number 2 without a doubt!

Your husband is right IMO - the distressing adds character & makes the bag much more interesting :yes:

My Vert & Sandstone look like #2 and they are soo silky & smooshy. Whereas I had a Truffe that I returned & it looked alot like #1 & the leather was very dry & plastic-y.

:heart:
Bag 1 gets my vote! It has character but not too veiny. That is exactly the kind of leather I am always searching for. But ya know everyone is different. Go with your gut! If there was one you were instantly attracted to, go with that one!
:yes:

^that's a pretty good idea :yes:

Sometimes pictures can be deceiving... my Truffe Twiggy photographed beautifully - it looks smooshy and thick, but in reality it was terribly dry & plastic-y. However, I would trust in Kim picking out a GREAT bag - she picked out my Sandstone & it's GORGEOUS!! The girl knows a good bbag when she sees it ;)