Help Me Decide Which Leather Is Better!

I vote for #1 because it reminds me so much of my Aqua City. And mine is silky!! And the colour is way more beautiful IRL. It is a hard colour to capture in a picture. But in the end, you have to decide which one is calling your name!! You really can't go wrong either way.

^that's a pretty good idea :yes:

Sometimes pictures can be deceiving... my Truffe Twiggy photographed beautifully - it looks smooshy and thick, but in reality it was terribly dry & plastic-y. However, I would trust in Kim picking out a GREAT bag - she picked out my Sandstone & it's GORGEOUS!! The girl knows a good bbag when she sees it ;)

Yeah, Kim is pretty helpful. She said she would personally go for #1. But I have to say, the character that #2 has is pretty appealing. I guess I'll ask her today if #2 is soft and smooshy as well. As my husband would say, it's going to be a "game time decision". :woohoo:

Alrighty ladies - I just placed an order for...(drumroll)...

BAG #1!

Kim, the BalNY SA, is a sweetheart! She told me that Bag #1 (smoother textured, smooshy bag) had the prettiest color in the group of 5 Aqua's. She also said that she would choose it herself personally and that all of the other SA's said it was by far the preferred choice.

This is my first time buying a bbag sight unseen so I hope it turns out ok! I should get it on Monday and I'll post photos.

Kim says aquamarine is like "looking into a deep crystal clear ocean." WOW! :nuts:

Just personal preference.. but I like bag 1 more because I prefer smoother and only slightly distressed leather.

Bag 2 has too many veins for my liking. and to answer your question.. the pics does make aquamarine look a bit muted as compared with previous pics I've seen...

Good luck with the choice!
Bag 1 definately!