Help Me Decide Which Leather Is Better!

Good choice :yahoo:

I trust Kim. If she said it's gorgeous.. then it's GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, my Sandstone is an absolute stunner - she's wonderful :jammin:

Just goes to show how decieving pictures really can be :P

I hope you'll post pics when you recieve her!

Congrats on making your choice! These kinds of decisions are so hard to make~~~!!! I love Kim, too. She was helpful with an order for me, too. Please show pics when you get your new baby!!!

Great choice! :smile: I would have picked that one as well. I've been see-sawing back and forth about the aqua myself, but I figure I should make up my mind soon before they sell out! :P Did Kim happen to mention if they had a lot more in stock?

Congrats!! :yahoo: I can't wait to see more pics when you get her home :yes:

Alrighty ladies - I just placed an order for...(drumroll)...

BAG #1!

Kim, the BalNY SA, is a sweetheart! She told me that Bag #1 (smoother textured, smooshy bag) had the prettiest color in the group of 5 Aqua's. She also said that she would choose it herself personally and that all of the other SA's said it was by far the preferred choice.

This is my first time buying a bbag sight unseen so I hope it turns out ok! I should get it on Monday and I'll post photos.

Kim says aquamarine is like "looking into a deep crystal clear ocean." WOW! :nuts:

cate22, when I called Kim said that they had 5. She had 2 that were like mine (I snagged one of them) and 3 that were more distressed/veiny. Bag #2 was the least distressed of the "distressed" group. She had two categories: textured/smooth and distressed/veiny. So if you want one like Bag #1 you should call her!!

Great choice! :smile: I would have picked that one as well. I've been see-sawing back and forth about the aqua myself, but I figure I should make up my mind soon before they sell out! :P Did Kim happen to mention if they had a lot more in stock?

i really like both of these! I love this color but all the bags i have seen with this color in london have no veins and were not distressed at all....both of these you posted are beauties...if i had known that aqua could look like these,, i might have decided to get that instead of my vert gazon that is on its way

cate22, when I called Kim said that they had 5. She had 2 that were like mine (I snagged one of them) and 3 that were more distressed/veiny. Bag #2 was the least distressed of the "distressed" group. She had two categories: textured/smooth and distressed/veiny. So if you want one like Bag #1 you should call her!!

Thank you, LG!! :flowers: