Hayden Harnett & HHHotties Nail Polishes

I really love the caramel-toned middle one, RMC! But the burgundy looks wonderful, and I can't believe you matched the blue and coral so perfectly! Which one did you go with?

(:love: Your new barrel case!!)

I caved on the Zoya Earth Day special, so I thought I would give matching the Harlequin Barrel Case a try. I just got this barrel case from a wonderful HHHottie. Couldn't decide which color I wanted to match, so for a lark, I thought I'd do one nail to match each of the harlequin pattern colors and then decide for the 10 nails. Since there are more colors than 5 fingers can handle, I opted on the middle finger for a color that was perfectly tonal between the caramel brown in the print and the salmon peachy beige "honeycomb" cells. I normally dont' wear black nail polish, so I had to get a bottle of that from the dollar store. That wasn't in my Zoya order, LOL.
Close-Up of the 4 Zoya Colors (the one that looks orange, is not as bright as it picked up with my iPhone):

RMC that is awesome!!! You matched the colors perfectly :love: I'd love to know the deets on what zoyas you used for your mani.

Lagoon Ipod Case & Sephora by OPI read my palm

b1fc3558.jpg

235e2851.jpg

Here's my first pic for this thread (but not my last LOL!)

"Chocolate" HH Clutch Wallet (it's either Brandy or Cordovan; I can't decide which) and Zoya Dea:

Attachments

• 1new8.jpg
    1new8.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 71
What an awesome matchy-manicure RMC! Lu, your combos are fab as usual, and Jenni that leather looks TDF with your mani... such a rich color! Definitely not a milk chocolate brown like you were worried about it being, I think you are right, it's definitely either brandy or cordovan leather, which is way better IMO.

rmc, what a fun pic! all those colors match perfectly - did you have the harlequin in mind when you did your zoya order? or was it just a great coincidence? all the colors suit you so well... even the black!

NO, I ordered the Zoya back before Earth Day and I got the Harlequin just last week. It was coincidental.

RMC -love your mani with the different colors that match your barrel case. Such perfect matches of color!! I did my nails all in random colors with glitter polishes added, as I wanted to see what the colors looked like. I kept it on for a bit, and dh and my mom both gave me crap for my nails. I just laugh.

Lu - Your manis look great as usual. You have such nice, long fingers. I have these baby hands ( I kid you not. GD's(4 yrs. old) hands are almost as big as mine. She is tall for her age, but seriously!!??!! I guess the only good of this (besides everyone making me stick my hands down unwanted areas:nuts:-->(minds out of gutters hotties!!:graucho:), like garbage disposals, jars etc. ) is, with smaller hands come smaller nails. Less nail polish needed to cover!!:P

Jenni - Great match to your chocolate wallet. The shine of the brown looks so pretty!! Considering I wear lot of brown, taupe, and beige and have many bags in those colors, you'd think I'd own at least one nail polish in one of those colors. Need to work on that!!:thinking:

I really love the caramel-toned middle one, RMC! But the burgundy looks wonderful, and I can't believe you matched the blue and coral so perfectly! Which one did you go with?

(:love: Your new barrel case!!)

Colors are as follows (L to R):

Black L A Nails from Dollar Store

Zoya Dove - this had more blue in the gray than the online photo showed. I like this. I think it will go well with my wardrobe.

Zoya Lyric - More tan in it than the website showed. This is a great neutral.

Zoya Kylie II (Bottle says Kylie, but it is true to the Kylie II color) More coral than it looks in the bottle.

Zoya Burke - Being very fair complected, I have a tough time finding a burgundy/wine color that doesn't enter the room before I do. This one works. I love the color.

attachment.php

NO, I ordered the Zoya back before Earth Day and I got the Harlequin just last week. It was coincidental.

Don't you love how you gravitate towards similar colors, etc. (the individual nail polishes, the case) Can't help ourselves. :P I think its subconscious, less of a coincidence.

Really cool, RMC.

I really like that orange (kylie II.)