Have You Ever Won Anything ?

twink send some of that luck of yours to me hahaha j/k ;) ummm well i won a radio contest but never got to go pick up the stuff. i was in 6th grade and answered a question on the kids radio station in st louis. what is the capital of missouri? jefferson city. i had won a gameboy, a game, and a skateboard. we were going out of town to my granparents house and even though the station was on the way there my dad didnt take us to pick it up :sad: oh well haha :P

Nothing like a Porshce. When I was little, I use to win book sets, candy baskets etc. Recently, I've won hair care products, an ipod shuffle, and a his and hers Bulova watch set. I know a woman who enters contests as a living, she's won a whole boatload of stuff.

Oh my goodness! You guys are so lucky! Especially you Tink. :smile: I love that you thought of others with that Christmas prize... that's probably why you have such a lucky streak- good karma goes around!

Annabellet- Holy crap. That's like the motherload of all motherloads. I'm so inspired to keep on trying for these contests now. :P I need to start listening to the radio, lol. They only run stupid prizes like a GC to a meat factory place.

Calya- Those cookies are insane!

I've won various things here and there....but nothing major.

We did the car at the mall thing....everyone gets the trip to Vegas. You have to go to one of the timeshare talks to get it. We used to get called all the time for those, but never went!

That's actually really cool. So you don't need to sign up for the timeshare? I'd totally do that just for the trip to Vegas.

and and Demosthenes, ive bookmarked your site.. maybe i can win some freebee's there!! great site! thanks!! will check back daily for great offers!!

Thanks! I don't update daily though (I wish I could find that many freebies)... I haven't found any cool stuff recently, so it's probably best to do the email digest so it gets mailed directly to you when I come across something cool.

There was a sweepstake where you had to collect 2 matching tickets to win some kind of cardio-bike-gadget-thing worth 2500€ and I had one... and my bf at the time had the other one... but he lost the ticked before we could pick up our price :cursing:

I've won quite a few things...the greatest in value was a $700 Eco-Drive watch with swarovski crystals. Other things include movie tickets (most recently a private preview screening of Sex and the City), makeup, CD, book, Sass & Bide jeans. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

The porsche's by far the biggest thing I've ever won (and probably will ever win!) but I've gotten a bunch of small stuff like makeup, lotions, body stuff from magazines. I usually have uber luck for raffles, too (giftcards, tennis bag, etc). I really really really want to win a shopping spree so I can go to town and get all the stuff my practical side would never get.

I have not won anything profoundly expensive but...

I won a set of gouache (paints) tubes and an altered book from an art/visual journal list.

Last week, I won a summer reading giveaway from http://www.tiffanyastone.com/ which was Emily Giffiin's Love the One You're With, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, and Baby Proof .