Have You Ever Won Anything ?

I won a "War" album (if that's not some hint on how old I am!), Rod Stewart tickets, a TiVo, a jar of Sara Jessica Parker's Covet body cream. The biggest jackpot I've won is $1500 on a quarter slot machine.

Yes but it was not major! This was my freshman year in college and I couldn't attend a football game so our RAs had a pool and drew prizes whenever there was a score or a something. I forgot what I picked but I won a t-shirt and a $10 gift certificate to a local music store.

i would have said never, but i did win something cheesy this past schoolyear at a raffle held to raise school funds. it wasnt totally free though bc i actually bought $20 of tickets to win a $30 gift card to ihops. Boogers, of all things to win!!

I've won twice now from Lucky Magazine's giveaways. The first was a set of eye & lip liners from Styli Style and then today there was a package from Affinity Beauty- with over $100 worth of bottles of Body & Hair products.

By the time the prizes come I've long forgotten about the contests.

ohhh i just started entering giveaways that I would find when researching my blog, and within two months i have already won a bracelet, earings, a bra and a wii game!! ahha i thought i would never win anythign!