Have you been happy with the bags you've bought from an outlet over the phone?

Those are right smack in the middle of my bag....the manager at that store in Hawaii was very sweet and helped me out picking it. I didn't know about emu boy...I had asked her for lattes & sandy. But I got him too...he's pretty much right in the middle of the back of the bag. I think her name was Nancy and she'd help you out. YOu have to send a money order there and shipping was like $15.

I'll be able to answer this (hopefully) tomorrow when my two Zuccas get here.

Well they won't be here today after all. :crybaby:

I ordered Tuesday around noon, Figured I'd have them today. EVERYTHING else I have ordered/bought on eBay has come USPS and been here that quickly.

But these are coming UPS.

I just called Southampton and got a tracking number and checked. It's sitting in Illinois waiting to be picked up. Maybe Monday....

Sorry to hear that DOT. The 2 NY outlets get to me in 2 days.....but I have a package coming from CA Macy's and its been a week already! What a rip off ....$19 shipping! I know how disappointed you are ....because I sure am!

hmmmm hawaii.......:sneaky:

How long have they been 30% off?

I just called Lindsey to thank her for my shipment, but she didn't sound as upbeat as usual..hmm

The ran out of cammo blk dolces too :sad:

JenY: we're talking about the original print bella with the colorful cactus guy=emo guy! LOL

hahahah, the emo boy is on this bag....this is mine ...

to the left of latte. he has those side swiping bangs like emo boys HHAHAHA.

Attachments

• DSC00578.jpg
    DSC00578.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00579.jpg
    DSC00579.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 34
Here's a pic. of the back of mine. That's my new Blythe doll who came today.:supacool: She's pretty cool! Her hair looks a little strange in the picture though. She's got package hair right now!

Attachments

• toki original (Large).jpg
    toki original (Large).jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 33
Here's a pic. of the back of mine. That's my new Blythe doll who came today.:supacool: She's pretty cool! Her hair looks a little strange in the picture though. She's got package hair right now!

Very cute! I like the blythe dolls but I haven't seen them compared side to side with what's that other brand? I want to see the differences. Last year at comic con they were advertising for blythe dolls... My bf won't let me have dolls though :sad: he was terrorized by his parents with chuckie so he thinks all dolls are super creepy and doesn't want them anywhere near him... I'm leaning towards collecting vinyl toys now tho :wlae:

Are you talking about the Pullips? My DH liked the looks of the pullips better but I preferred the blythes...besides I figured down the road if I want another dolll I can get a pullip! I've loved dolls all my life and about every 5-8 years I collect a few more...I collected kewpies and barbies....not big collections but a few that I loved....

annie- you have a window seat? I LOVE those. :heart:
The bag is cute, but I agree with tehlilone's bf, dolls scare me. Super creepy indeed.
I only like vinyl toys and stuffed animals, I never even had a doll as a child, only dogs and bears and cows. :supacool:

I'm liking the original bella/bellabella more and more everytime you post another picture.