Have you been happy with the bags you've bought from an outlet over the phone?

julicrystal -- i have an original print bella bella and i love everything about it. it's definitely bigger than the bella but not huge either. it's a great medium-size purse. i'd love to see yours too ;)

annie b - what's lindsey helping you with? i love to hear what style people like and what characters are their favorite! i'm being nosey, i know :P
oh, and by the way, i :heart: blythe!

ciao,
stephanie

I'm just curious to see how happy our tokiholics are with bags they've bought over the phone from the outlets. Since there is a no return policy were you glad you did it? Is 25% off enough of a reason to be a final sale?

I'll be able to answer this (hopefully) tomorrow when my two Zuccas get here.

I had no choice on the Inferno, it was the only one. For the Paradiso I said I wanted the little girl feeding her dog either on the front or back. Diane was helping me and she found two, both with the girl on the back. I told her to send me whichever one had the cuter front...

Well so far the pictures that Annieb has been sending me about the stuff I ordered from all three outlets are pretty much ok. It had I wanted as far as print placement goes)...though I wished there was better print around it especially if you are ordering a nuvola--too many cut up parts....I like robotkitten's own :graucho:

Hoot: since youre wondering what style we got it in, I ordered it in dolce, caramella, MM, nuvola and denaro.They are all in inferno print.

One of the dolce is for Annieb-she wanted a print placement of ghost, kitty, pink ipod girl, devil brushing teeth...the rest has to the have the watermelon guy/blue devil.

DreamOfToki: Zucca is a pretty big style Im sure you cant go wrong with the print placement??

my first piece was a zucca and it was an inferno, i knew very little of placement but trusted Lindsey at SH outlet store and she did a fantastic job. Not only was it adorable (placement wise) but it came within two days of ordering and it was packaged nicely.
I'd definitely trust that method again and most likely will be getting something as tomorrow is my monthly buy something Tokidoki ritual (I just started this for myself, hehe)

I'm thinking I need something in black camo now. I have too much olive...what do you think? A caramella/dolce/angioletto?

I'm running out of styles i'd want and I'm afraid to get too many bellas or bella bellas

The Luna I considered is the olive camo thought it would go well with the style.

I'm thinking I need something in black camo now. I have too much olive...what do you think? A caramella/dolce/angioletto?

I'm running out of styles i'd want and I'm afraid to get too many bellas or bella bellas

vmasterz - thanks! l love the watermelon guy!!!
i don't own a mm yet, so i've been leaning towards one. too many choices when you're talking bag styles and characters!!!

Julicrystal-Im still waiting for the MM, Denaro and Dolce to come in...I'll post pics when I have them all together :graucho: Yup Annieb is such a doll! I :heart: her!

SempreII: I think the outlets in SH is out in angiolettos..idk about the other outlets? Ha get all three styles you mentioned! :graucho:

Hoot: yeah me too ...if it wasn't for Maya that mentioned about the watermelon guy,I probably would not consider Infernos! Though it has to have the blue devil too cuz blue is my fav color :biggrin:..Thanks Maya! :graucho:

SempreII: I think the outlets in SH is out in angiolettos..idk about the other outlets? Ha get all three styles you mentioned! :graucho:

I don't remember if I checked the other outlets for an angioletto, but I think they're all out...I was going to get that probably off ebay and the others from the outlets. Should I sell my camo olive dolce and buy/keep a black one? I don't really use clutch bags...

Oh he's not brown, he's red/green and has 3 cactus arms on his head instead of 2... I saw your original too...so jealous...but don't want to pay over 100 for a bella

I think I'm going to go for the dolce...but I don;t wanna sell my olive..it has the lattes in the middle.....

I haven't even touched my portatelefono...I'm thinking i won;t really use the angioletto either..

I just want something cammo blk! I have a bella/campeggio :love: /MM- thought it would be bigger, that's why I need a BV now/ a denaro/dolce all in cammo olive...