Have you been happy with the bags you've bought from an outlet over the phone?

vmasterz - you're welcome. i re-read what i posted, and i may have been a little unclear. heidi kennedy makes and sells her plush, but kid robot and the other stores sell the keychain versions. that's what is in my avatar and they are not plush. it's like a vinyl and some have a "fuzzy" layer to them. i'm not sure i'm making any sense! :nuts: it's about the size of a half dollar i would say.

i just didn't want you to order a keychain and think they were the soft plush.

I got my order from UPS yesterday. YAY. Yes I'm happy with my stuff! =) I got an Inferno Mamma Mia and Denaro. I ordered mine from the Woodbury Outlet. Courtney helped me and she was great! I called her on Sunday to get a tracking number and I then asked her if they had anymore Inferno's. She said yes! So now I'm waiting for my Inferno Zucca to come in this week! :smile:

I am extremely pleased with my outlet purchases. My first was an inferno bambinone. Not only did I get 25% off but Lindsey found me the PERFECT print placement of Adios on both sides. And when I say PERFECT I mean I couldn't have picked it better myself.