Haul of 3 Chanel trips over the past 1,5 months @ Rue Cambon - picture heavy

Elsbeth you have an amazing selection of Chanel goodies there-chevron is my absolute fave and those pieces are the epitome of both classic and edgy! Enjoy wearing them! Thanks for a wonderful reveal [emoji4]

Reactions: Elsbeth_
Elsbeth all of your items are gorgeous! :love: The chevron pieces are beautiful, and I love your jewelry choices! Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of Rue Cambon as well. Enjoy each piece with much happiness and good health!

What a fantastic haul!! I love everything! Your Reissues are so beautiful. Major congrats. :love:

After an unpleasant experience @ my local boutique and me still wanting another bag, my hubby suggested to book another stay in Paris. Of course I couldn't say no :P. So we went again. I arranged to see my SA again, and again she was so helpful even though the boutique was packed with people.

I ended up with another two carrier bags ...
View attachment 3417064

Here are the beautiful boxes once again ...
View attachment 3417065

Here we go opening the big box ...

View attachment 3417066

Any guesses?
It's my dark blue/navy reissue 226 with GHW :heart:

View attachment 3417067

I love the look of this bag with a simple denim jacket, even though it has GHW, it can be dressed down imo.

I also got the reissue BHW card holder.
View attachment 3417068

And scored these earrings in the sale section

View attachment 3417069

Mission accomplished!!! I'm over the moon with all of my purchases. I'd never expected to love the reissues as much as I love them now. I'm going to enjoy my purchases for now and will happily sail to ban island.

Elsbeth you have an amazing selection of Chanel goodies there-chevron is my absolute fave and those pieces are the epitome of both classic and edgy! Enjoy wearing them! Thanks for a wonderful reveal [emoji4]
Thank you rakhee81. I'm very happy with my purchases and I think you describes my style just perfect: classic and edgy. Chevron is also my fave!! I love it in almost all things: rugs, cushions, dresses, bags, slg's, ... I'm not picky :smile:
Congrats! I love everything from your haul! Your pictures are so beautiful too. :heart::nuts::happydance::loveeyes::love:
Thanks you poohbag. Nice pictures are easy when you've got so many beautiful things :smile:. I love taking pictures :smile:

I LOVE these little C's earrings! Do you happen to have the style number?
Yes I do Kmazz39, here you go: A96154X01060Z0000. They're from the Rock In Rome collection.

Elsbeth what an amazing haul!! Love everything, big congrats!!
Not only twins on the all black bag also on little black/gold brooch :smile:
Yeay!! Thanks bibi25260. Brooches are amazing aren't they? I love to further build my brooches collection.

Elsbeth all of your items are gorgeous! :love: The chevron pieces are beautiful, and I love your jewelry choices! Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of Rue Cambon as well. Enjoy each piece with much happiness and good health!
Thank you so much Gblb. I will enjoy all of these goodies!!!
What a fantastic haul!! I love everything! Your Reissues are so beautiful. Major congrats. :love:
Thank you dear Dextersmom. My love for the reissues is big. I'm so happy to own these now. :heart: