Haul of 3 Chanel trips over the past 1,5 months @ Rue Cambon - picture heavy

I'm so in love with your So Black reissue pieces! I haven't been a big fan of the reissues, but your beauties are making me reconsider! Absolutely gorgeous pieces and how beautiful is the white on white packaging? I would've had a hard time opening everything simply b/c the packaging is so pretty, haha. Congrats on all your fabulous purchases and thanks for sharing with us!

PS - Your dogs are so sweet! My uncle use to adopt retired racing Greyhounds from rescues all the time and i remember them having such great temperaments.

Yes I totally agree! The reissue never was on my radar before this collection, now there's another one on the wish list! I totally appreciate this design and the history behind this bag now.
Little secret, I only opened the boxes a few days later because I loved admiring them :smile:. And I also wanted to photograph every step op the unboxing process so I had to find the time to do it!

Thanks for the kind words about our doggies! We love them and yes they are great 'inside' dogs. The youngest one are still little rascals, but the older ones are such couch potatoes :smile:

Reactions: Pinkachan
Look at what I found browsing Facebook today *sigh* IMG_1470326222.155013.jpg

This person even tried to sell this bag on a platform used by LV/Hermes/Chanel enthusiasts! [emoji849][emoji35]