Haul of 3 Chanel trips over the past 1,5 months @ Rue Cambon - picture heavy

I loved the haul! The reissue is so pretty.

Thanks dear for being here @ reveal time :smile:

woweee! Congrats! great haul!

Thanks!! I'm so happy with all of my purchases!

This is one of the better reveals that I have seen lately! 2 bags, 3 earrings, a card case and a wallet? YES PLEASE.

No, no, you're not allowed to count, this is making me feel guilty [emoji12]. Hehe, it was fun though, ban island here I am, I will be a long time inhabitant.

Love love love all your goodies!!!

Thank you, I love them too [emoji173]️

Thanks so much!!! I just LOVE Rod & Siah :smile:

Yes, they have a great interaction and are fun to watch. You did a great job too!! Next time join them irl?

I love every piece you bought, and the pictures are great too

Thanks Forex. I love taking pictures and when I get new Chanel goodies I can't stop taking pictures :smile:. I'm happy there were some nice shots!

Gorgeous photos, amazing goodies, congratulations and thanks for posting!! Hope to see more in the future ;)

No no no, not in the near future [emoji6], I'm off to ban island!! But to quote dear old Arnold:' I'll be back'

Reactions: Vanana
Fantastic haul and classic selections. Did you leave anything else for other good customers in Paris? :smile:

I love the classic custom jewelry, and agree with you on the muted gold color being versatile and also not "too" dressed up that it can be worn more often for all occasions (like it would not look "over the top" with a denim jacket if you know what I mean).

Beautiful reissues!! I am really loving the 226 size. aged gold and navy is such a stunning combo.

congrats on all of your purchases and enjoy!!!

Reactions: Elsbeth_
Congrats! They are all beautiful.

Thank you rainypop!!

Wow! Congrats on your lovely Chanel haul! Amazing pieces!
Enjoy all your goodies while on ban island

I definitely will :smile:

Fantastic haul and classic selections. Did you leave anything else for other good customers in Paris? :smile:

I love the classic custom jewelry, and agree with you on the muted gold color being versatile and also not "too" dressed up that it can be worn more often for all occasions (like it would not look "over the top" with a denim jacket if you know what I mean).

Beautiful reissues!! I am really loving the 226 size. aged gold and navy is such a stunning combo.

congrats on all of your purchases and enjoy!!!

You might not believe it Vanana, but there was still plenty left in the boutique for others and I even restrained myself from buying some other things!! I've never been much of a GHW person, but I just loved the combo with this navy; also because the reissue has that vintage look, the gold is not as 'crisp' (I hope you know what I mean) as on the cf. I can use this bag dressed up and down :smile:. Thanks for your reply dear!

Beautiful haul! Love all the reissue chevron! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I do too LoveEmAll; btw love your member name :smile:

Omg! What great luck you have and a great SA who helped you
Yes!! So true nucleii, my SA was the best. The next time I visit Paris I will be asking for her again!!

Reactions: nucleii and Vanana