Has anyone shopped at Italist?

as the authentic section they confirm authenticey and I went for Valintino store at Dubai Mall also to confirm the same style I find it with some stain like black stain spot in anothet area so that mean this website not laying we need to polthem

as per authentic section they cofirm authentic but they didint confirm if its second hand also I went to valentino store in Dubai Mall I have seen same my shose with some stain May be this model like this
did I need to apologize from italist.com or not this I need to think about ????
becuse there returen policy make the people confusing about tbe authentic for there products
You need to get it clear to yourself that YOU chose to buy from this store knowing that it's FINAL SALE and that things aren't picture perfect. We need not argue about this anymore; either chargeback with cc, return it at a loss, or sell it. DON'T come here spreading fake news; the purseforum ladies are here to ask questions and enjoy purses, not complain about personal choices.

update on my saga :smile:
i have been refunded in full!
all 312 euro paid are now safely back to my credit card!
i must admit Italist have resolved the case very respectfully and i had very good communication with them (by email), they updated me on every stage and ensured that they aim is to keep their customers happy, which is great!
It started like a usual hopeless case, but after i sent them a lot of photos showing how far was the received item from what it looked online they took it to a different level.
I feel very pleased and really hope that this is the beginning of the change, the change of the Policy and the change of handling the tough cases.
I am so happy for you that everything resolved so well, and that you received a full refund. :tup:

Reactions: ksuromax
good day, it was my 1st time to shop luxury bag online and 1st time to try via ITALIST.COM . I always shop 100% via boutiques/ stroes and was very scared to do it online. I ordered a BALENCIAGA Bag. my new baby has arrived after 4 days and it is perfect. I am giving 4/5 starts to ITALIST.

Yes they do sell authentic items and can't wait to shop for more. I just had an issue with their chat support and email support as they sounded like robots whenever I ask them inquiries. They are only providing "canned responses" both department. Good thing i read here its better to chat with them via IG, which I did as was very successful in having my inquiries answered.

For complete review I'vé uploaded my video on youtube. Hope this will help you guys out :heart:

(Part 1)

https://youtu.be/MtH_vyc0BVU (Part 2)
Bag 1.jpg

Reactions: am2022 and ksuromax
I bought Golden Goose sneakers from Italist for my friend two months ago. It was my first purchase from Italist. Everything was ok, the package arrived soon and sneakers in perfect condition. My friend wore sneakers about ten times, of course he takes great care of them, etc. Unfortunately one of the shoe starts tear at the seam. I sent them email, with photos etc. and propose for resolution. Their answear is - we are not responsible for this if they were worn, consult the aftercare instructions of the brand or a repair shop that specialize on it. You can claim only unworned shoes :confused1: This is really unbelieveble for me....

Nobody wants to have expensive shoes that were worn ten times and will be repaired but ok I can deal with it if their write me solution that they will repair them. But they offer me nothing. Just hands down, they are responsible for nothing! Really crazy. I suppose that websites that sell fancy items have appropriate customer service. And I never saw customer service like this. Even in ZARA store. Omg...this is unbelievable. They grab the money from customer and if there is any problem with the item (defected) they have no responsibility :annoyed:

I don't know what to do now. But I'm sure I will never buy from them again. This si really crazy!

I bought Golden Goose sneakers from Italist for my friend two months ago. It was my first purchase from Italist. Everything was ok, the package arrived soon and sneakers in perfect condition. My friend wore sneakers about ten times, of course he takes great care of them, etc. Unfortunately one of the shoe starts tear at the seam. I sent them email, with photos etc. and propose for resolution. Their answear is - we are not responsible for this if they were worn, consult the aftercare instructions of the brand or a repair shop that specialize on it. You can claim only unworned shoes :confused1: This is really unbelieveble for me....

Nobody wants to have expensive shoes that were worn ten times and will be repaired but ok I can deal with it if their write me solution that they will repair them. But they offer me nothing. Just hands down, they are responsible for nothing! Really crazy. I suppose that websites that sell fancy items have appropriate customer service. And I never saw customer service like this. Even in ZARA store. Omg...this is unbelievable. They grab the money from customer and if there is any problem with the item (defected) they have no responsibility :annoyed:

I don't know what to do now. But I'm sure I will never buy from them again. This si really crazy!

Look, if you do want the whole experience with perfect customer service, you need to buy from a boutique, Italist tends to be a bit cheaper, but again, a worn item, how would they know what happened to it? I totally understand that they only take the new items back. I bought from them a few times and only had one issue, where a bag arrived with a faulty strap, I bought the bag new through them, sent them pictures, could send it back but they did not have another one, so they offered me the choice of a similar one or my money back.

If they would start taking worn items back, you can imagine how many people would use them to "borrow" items for events, even high end stores often leave a visible tag on items so you can't wear them out, and you can only return it if the tag is still in place.

Hi! I got 2 pairs of golden goose from Italist and didn't have a problem. If you have a problem with anything, I think you would have to take it back to the manufacturer as most of those resellers are boutiques.

I have heard that returns are tough, but I imagine this is always the case if you don't live in the country. I don't know if I have had good luck, but I also never bought anything there that wasn't in season or heavily discounted. I think pricing wise for purses, I am not sure Italist would be my first choice given the cost and potential confusion involved if the items is over a certain amount of money. Just my thoughts. Glad to hear some people had better experiences!

Reactions: Gabs007