Has anyone shopped at Italist?

for anyone wonder about return at italist.com. it will not show up VAT if you order in US site, but Euro site will break down the tax, shipping, etc

I asked my cousin order me a bag in Germany. if it is cheaper than US.
here is how is break down.

If I returned the this bag, they will take off VAT tax and plus shipping and I will not get full refund.

Every items in Europe are included their 22% tax already.

For any order more than $800 will add duty taxIMG-20180121-WA0001.jpg

I've had a good experience with italist so far. If you want to speak to customer service I suggest you contact them via their chat feature or Instagram account as soon as they open. In my case, I waited up until it was 8 a.m. in Italy. They responded within 5 minutes and helped me cancel an order I'd placed the day prior.

I have terrible experience with them. I'm still trying to get more than $200 of import duties back for a returned product. They will pay duty on both directions out of your pocket for their convenience, instead of including proper documentation to show that the return package is not an import but a returned item, which should not be charged duty. Their custom service is a sham and dismissive. They will say that their policy says duties are not refunded, but there should not been duties especially on the Italy side when you return the product if they know how to do it properly, (or care that it's $200 of their customer's money). I never have this issue with other similar websites. NEVER been charged duty on the RETURN. I recommend you stay away from this company.

Reactions: jbags07
I ordered givenchy handbag from italist just recently. ( on sale item, gesat discount) I was impressed how fast the shipping was. The item is brand new and nicely packaged and importantly the item is authentic... i would definitely buy from italist in future.

Hi ladies, Italist is not shipping my sister’s order and they will not cancel it either. Has anyone else experienced this before? She told me their Chat service is basically giving her exactly same c+p message as every other time she has contacted them. I have shopped there and I have so many friends who shops there too but this really scares me to order from there. Did anyone order from them recently and their order has been delayed?

Hi ladies, Italist is not shipping my sister’s order and they will not cancel it either. Has anyone else experienced this before? She told me their Chat service is basically giving her exactly same c+p message as every other time she has contacted them. I have shopped there and I have so many friends who shops there too but this really scares me to order from there. Did anyone order from them recently and their order has been delayed?
Mine was delayed by DHL, Italist did the job on time, but papers in DHL were processed for ages and Italist was no help because it's out of their control. Finally it was shipped, and DHL apologized for the delay, but it was a good week that i waited for my parcel. I would suggest you check with the courier rather than Italist, good luck!

Reactions: orca1981
Mine was delayed by DHL, Italist did the job on time, but papers in DHL were processed for ages and Italist was no help because it's out of their control. Finally it was shipped, and DHL apologized for the delay, but it was a good week that i waited for my parcel. I would suggest you check with the courier rather than Italist, good luck!

Thank you for your comment. My sister’s package has not even been picked up by DHL yet. She just got an email saying that there is a delay so there is no tracking number either. I feel bad because I was the one who recommended that she should shop there :sad:
Hope they ship it today :sad:

Thank you for your comment. My sister’s package has not even been picked up by DHL yet. She just got an email saying that there is a delay so there is no tracking number either. I feel bad because I was the one who recommended that she should shop there :sad:
Hope they ship it today :sad:
i am sorry for you, but it might be due to sales? if they had too many orders to process that could have slowed down the handling time a bit. I wish you good luck and hope your sister will enjoy her new goody and soon will forget about this small inconvenience :flowers: