Has anyone shopped at Italist?

It seems like the people who are posting about Italist selling fake are either new accounts or only come to talk about italist. Strange....

N
I've purchased many items with no issues and they are all authentic. I always buy knowing it's final sale.
NO its not fake account I'm from united Arab Emirates & always shopping online with Harrods,Matchesfashion, MYTHERESA
Not fake we are real people the website fake & should stopped laying ,why i cant return the shoes like mytheresa or matchesfashion already have accounts with italist.com & this first purchase they said easy to return but when enter to my accounts is showing in return its period expired?

today only I received my order and the shoes valentino showing bad & the packaged is worst when i try to return I Can't because this issue & my accounts showing empty from my details check this attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠١٧٠٦١٨-١٦١٤١٥.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٧٠٦١٨-١٦١٤١٥.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,707
Reactions: Dragonroberto
So they have store in LA or Italy ?
but how they make like this with online customer That mean they have two line of produts one authentice in store becuase they scare from law rule in USA and for online they sale the fake speicaly for Arabic customer they maid like this and I notes in Urope they put option of returen but for the other country as Im from united Arab Emirates its showing perioed expired becuse we dont have here
rule for control wrbsite with fake website not like USA and Uroup

So they have store in LA or Italy ?
but how they make like this with online customer That mean they have two line of produts one authentice in store becuase they scare from law rule in USA and for online they sale the fake speicaly for Arabic customer they maid like this and I notes in Urope they put option of returen but for the other country as Im from united Arab Emirates its showing perioed expired becuse we dont have here
rule for control wrbsite with fake website not like USA and Uroup

Hi I will give updating about my case with italist.com
Today when I entered my accounts they make the returen option so that mean they heared about our discussion

so I will returen back to them with picture which I toke for the item

Today when I entered my accounts they make the returen option so that mean they heared about our discussion

for me if the website honest and

Until know Idont no how I return the shoes becuse they said as ther condotiin they will arrange with DHL but they didnt send me waybill No for booking with DHL when I called DHL they said no booking by your name alsi they ask me about waybaill No which should send by them with there adress reay realy bad and fake website hope our experines help the people we need to make cooments in there instigram , twitter , facebook to stop them they are take mony easy from people and this think should stop and there store if they have should close immiditly if any person frim italy or LA can help for this we can make case aginst them in the coaurt

Attachments

• ٢٠١٧٠٦١٩_١٤٢٢٤٥.jpg
    ٢٠١٧٠٦١٩_١٤٢٢٤٥.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,681
  • ٢٠١٧٠٦١٩_١٤٢٢٣٢.jpg
    ٢٠١٧٠٦١٩_١٤٢٢٣٢.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,687

Until know Idont no how I return the shoes becuse they said as ther condotiin they will arrange with DHL but they didnt send me waybill No for booking with DHL when I called DHL they said no booking by your name alsi they ask me about waybaill No which should send by them with there adress reay realy bad and fake website hope our experines help the people we need to make cooments in there instigram , twitter , facebook to stop them they are take mony easy from people and this think should stop and there store if they have should close immiditly if any person frim italy or LA can help for this we can make case aginst them in the coaurt
Such a fake shoes, I hope you get your money back. People buy things there because of the price. You tell them they're fake but because of the price they react like stupid monkeys .
Rather get one pieces of shoes than 2 expensive fake shoes..

Such a fake shoes, I hope you get your money back. People buy things there because of the price. You tell them they're fake but because of the price they react like stupid monkeys .
Not yet now I need to return for them but there processeur is also difficult they said you need to take print for label and proforma invoice by click Download shipping label but the problem i cannot find this button

There price same Europe

because that Harrods Prices that I believed them when they said this price as I purchased Saint Lurant sandal from harrods around 500 pound Approx 2400 Aed also Matchesfashion . has some item same price its not cheap not 200 $

Reactions: Elizz
Not yet now I need to return for them but there processeur is also difficult they said you need to take print for label and proforma invoice by click Download shipping label but the problem i cannot find this button

There price same Europe

because that Harrods Prices that I believed them when they said this price as I purchased Saint Lurant sandal from harrods around 500 pound Approx 2400 Aed also Matchesfashion . has some item same price its not cheap not 200 $
This clothes & shoes are expensive, if you wanna pay less you can buy it used or they have sales too. But if you want the latest then you gotta pay.

I haven't returned anything to them, so I don't have any suggestions about their return process. But in general, if something doesn't work as it is supposed to, use a different device. It seems your return request was not processed correctly. I suggest you use a different type of device. From my experience, it works differently.

For future reference, if you are not sure about authenticity, I recommend you to authenticate them for peace of mind. Find reputable and reliable professional authenticators. If you want to authenticate bags and shoes, you can use this forum. It has many brand forums with an "Authenticate This" section. You post required pictures and then members with the permission to authenticate will give you their opinions. Every "Authenticate This" page has different rules, so please read the rules on the first post of the first page.

If you want to authenticate your Valentino shoes from Italist, you can post your pictures in the Valentino shoes forum: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...d-1st-page-before-posting-no-chatting.907413/

This clothes & shoes are expensive, if you wanna pay less you can buy it used or they have sales too. But if you want the latest then you gotta pay.

That What I told them you should inform me that this item its used item & will decide if i want to buy by this price

Since yesterday I SE
since yesterday still chat with them and send 100 emails , comments in there instagram, facebook , twitter I told them so many website selling second hand & they inform customers if want buy or new let him decide
if you or any person can help me with comments in there social media we will force them to stop lying

I haven't returned anything to them, so I don't have any suggestions about their return process. But in general, if something doesn't work as it is supposed to, use a different device. It seems your return request was not processed correctly. I suggest you use a different type of device. From my experience, it works differently.

For future reference, if you are not sure about authenticity, I recommend you to authenticate them for peace of mind. Find reputable and reliable professional authenticators. If you want to authenticate bags and shoes, you can use this forum. It has many brand forums with an "Authenticate This" section. You post required pictures and then members with the permission to authenticate will give you their opinions. Every "Authenticate This" page has different rules, so please read the rules on the first post of the first page.

If you want to authenticate your Valentino shoes from Italist, you can post your pictures in the Valentino shoes forum: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...d-1st-page-before-posting-no-chatting.907413/

thank you for your help I recevied the reply its authentic but they didnt confirm if its used before

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠١٧٠٦٢٦-٠٦٢٩١٥.png
    Screenshot_٢٠١٧٠٦٢٦-٠٦٢٩١٥.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 1,587
as the authentic section they confirm authenticey and I went for Valintino store at Dubai Mall also to confirm the same style I find it with some stain like black stain spot in anothet area so that mean this website not laying we need to polthem
It seems like the people who are posting about Italist selling fake are either new accounts or only come to talk about italist. Strange....

as per authentic section they cofirm authentic but they didint confirm if its second hand also I went to valentino store in Dubai Mall I have seen same my shose with some stain May be this model like this
did I need to apologize from italist.com or not this I need to think about ????
becuse there returen policy make the people confusing about tbe authentic for there products

I'm glad to hear you had it authenticated. The authenticators in the forum are really great. They are very thorough. Now you know where you can have your things authenticated!

I am not sure what makes you think they are used. Are you talking about sticky gray thing near the black edge? If so, it's a glue residue. It's a minor imperfection. You often see it with shoes, bags, wallets, and other glued together things. You can remove it easily. If you are talking about a different thing, my guess is they might be a store display.

I don't know whether you will keep the shoes or not, but I have to say they are stunning!

Last edited:
Reactions: ohitsjen
I know the prices are great in this website, but the items are good fake. I recomend you to not purchase there. I bought from sites in Europe and shipping & customer service are great and originals. Italist is cheap because their items are fake. ioffer.com sell fake items for way way cheaper.

You can't accuse a website of selling fake items just because you think they are. They're items are not cheap, the prices I see have the VAT removed. I know people who have bought from Italist, all of the items are authentic.

Reactions: mkr
I personally have purchased items from Italist with no issues. I purchase with the understanding that returns will be difficult, duty will be an issue-so it is pretty much final sale in my eyes. That said, I've located items I could not find anywhere else, and at a much lesser price. Items come through DHL, quickly, with no problems. I would purchase from them again.