Has anyone seen the Modern Chain flap bag?

i am new to chanel and have been saving to buy a classic flap bag, but i am SOOOO inlove with this bag i dont know what to do!!!! I really really really love this bag, but i like that on the classics you can change the length of the strap...hmmm what to do???

If you REALLY love this bag, then you should get it now. Classic style will always be available, but this style prob. won't. :yes:

oh ok then, I guess I you have all made my decision for me!! Saving up for the modern chain flap bag it is!!! I cant wait to get it its soooo gorgeous, thank you both for your information!

:..( i'm so sad.. went to chanel in Melbourne yesterday.. was told they are not getting the MC flap in the large size.. only the small.. boohooo... does anyone kno if they are getting any in HK.. n when?? i really want one....

the small is like an evening bag, simiar size to the chanel pochette.. since the leather is stressed, n with the thick chain... the small size looks too chunky.. but i guess it really depends wat u want to use it for... the larger one is perfect!! for meeee!! PPLs!! anyone has contacts iin hk to find out if they hav the MC flap in large??

hikarupanda: how much is the MC? are they same price for black and red?

same price for all colors if you are talking about the same size coz both mine and the red on ebay are the large size, retail $1525 plus tax.

I kept looking at the red one on ebay and thinking this style looks kinda odd in red though....maybe it's the texture of the leather + red just doesn't look as nice as the texture of leather + black when it comes to the flap style. The red looks nicer in the tote style (the one smooth has). Am I making sense here?

:confused1: :cursing: :shrugs:
wtf?? i rang melb chanel.. the small MC flap retails for AUD$2500+ thats like $1880US!!! the large one is aroung AUD$3000~~ omgggg u think she gave me the wrong prices... gave me the MC hobos instead??
are there any black ones left in the US?? any suggestions on how i can get my hands on one??

hi guys! great news.. i've found the MC bag that i loveee on personal shoppers. has anyone dealt with them before?? im about to wire my money to them.. just wanna make sure if im doing the right thing!~~ ^^ thanksss