Has anyone seen the Modern Chain flap bag?

hi guys! great news.. i've found the MC bag that i loveee on personal shoppers. has anyone dealt with them before?? im about to wire my money to them.. just wanna make sure if im doing the right thing!~~ ^^ thanksss

r u getting it from ebay? I saw that they list a red and a white MC flap. they are selling it at a higher than retail price, I think like $1799 or something?

I wish I can just get what I have paid for (or a little bit less) when I sell my black MC flap in order to save up a little for my small coco cabas...uh, I gotta do it soon coz the coco cabas is coming...too many bags to love and not enough money, that's sad:crybaby:

hihi! yea im getting it from ebay - my personal shoppers. yea it costs a bit more than US retail.. but for a chanel bag.. its worth it! haha.. desperate times calls for desperate measures!! i can not can not let my bf kno.. he will kill me.. as we are saving up for a hk shopping trip nxt month! but the MC flap is completely sold out in HK... Aus has the red one only.. n will not b getting the black one in n retails for AUD $3000+... chanel in Aust is SO exp!!! so... i hav no choice!! as im so in loveee with this bag!! haha
gonna b making my payment soon.. hope all goes well.. so i can get my BAG!!!!

hi~ im getting the black one.. just like urs~ i actually took photos of ur bag on the comp screen.. and saved it as my screen saver on my phone! lol... my bf rolls his eyes everytime he sees it~
** are my-personal shoppers any good? have u or anyone else dealt with them b4?? thanx~

hi
has anyone seen the brown/ tan color?? anyone got a pic??

i have seen the MC flap bag in brown and in "grey" (but the grey looks more like a tan color), but I don't have pics.

Personally those 2 colors are my least favorite colors out of the 5 colors in the collection. i don't like that kind of "grey" personally, and the brown color just does nothing to the MC flap, I guess the brown color just doesn't fit well with the MC flap bag style.

yea.. i think i would prefer the black looks better with the chain... i think we have the brown and red in melbourne... might check it out at lunch~ ^^