Has anyone purchased from www.reebonz.com?

Hi,

I am new to the forum and I am considering getting a Balenciaga Squash S from Net A Porter so I was wondering if there is anyone here who can share their experience with Net A Porter?

I am more concerned about the authenticity of their products as this is my first Balenciaga.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am new to the forum and I am considering getting a Balenciaga Squash S from Net A Porter so I was wondering if there is anyone here who can share their experience with Net A Porter?

I am more concerned about the authenticity of their products as this is my first Balenciaga.

Thanks in advance!

Net-A-Porter sells authentic items.

As for Reebonz, they too sell authentic items but their prices aren't that competitive, usually on the higher side as compare to other online sites. Just my thoughts :biggrin:

I have started getting my bags from a supplier in sydney who imports from the US-
Bags are great and authentic- on ebay jacintasrandomitems.
She said she can even get in some bags not listed on ebay if you enquire.

Hi there! I'm new to the forum but would like to say that most of my bags, since I've decided to buy branded, were mostly from Reebonz. All bags came professionally wrapped and pristine. I bought new, vintage and space in Singapore, not a single problem. I have no doubts about the authenticity of their items.

Having said that, I currently have a return case with them on a faulty Prada bag. They reply promptly and even willing to take the bag I already took wrappings and tag off (not planning to return and noticed the flaw only when I was about to use the bag). The only concern I have now is that concierge is saying they will try to repair in house. I told them I refuse to take a repaired bag when I paid for brand new. I demand an exchange or full refund. So far no reply to this. This is my moment to decide whether I'll keep buying from them or not.

As comparison, mytheresa shipped a bal bag faster to me and when I decided against the color in person, return was hassle free and my refund came within a matter of 2 days upon their receipt of the bag, no questions asked. I hope mytheresa would also sell Prada as that's my second love now after Balenciaga.

i've bought some bags from Reebonz, so far i think theirs are authentic (but again, i'm no expert in looking for counterfeit flaws).

i got one miu miu once, and the stitching came off. i returned it to miu miu store in singapore, and they gladly fixed it. so i guess my miu miu is okay (but the stitching came off again after a couple of wear, and i havent got time to fix it as there is no miu miu store in where i live. but its another issue entirely)

i got a suede ps1 from reebonz and it had no authenticity card. I emailed them about it, they assured me it was authentic. since there is no ps store here, i cannot ask to get it check either.

i am currently waiting for my first fendi be baguette from reebonz. i will post the pic when it arrives to get your opinion.

thank you

Reebonz is a Singaporean company and if you know anything about Singapore, they're strict with counterfeits. It's a serious offence and a punishable crime to sell fake stuff, be it bags or gadgets. As such, the stuff on Reebonz is all authentic. The boys who own it, just wouldn't dare getting in trouble with the government. Authenticity guaranteed. And plus they have the most lovely packaging. :heart: Hope this helps. :smile:

Reebonz sells authentic stuff, sometimes with good discounts. Their bags are sent in big black boxes. Their site doesn't work properly and often events end a lot earlier than shown, for example if they release a new discount code they might terminate some events early to prevent bags from selling too cheaply. Sometimes the bag may arrive with a small scratch on it or a little creased. Mostly it's fine. Their concierge service often doesn't respond at all to emails. Their customer service number sometimes goes to "outside of business hours" message during business hours. Gift with purchase promotions don't get honored due to not being valid in your country (despite email advertisements suggesting otherwise). Refunds take 1-2 weeks to process. Bags get sent out several days after payment. If you don't mind putting up with all of these issues, then reebonz can be great.

Out of curiosity, anyone consigned your beloved bags to Reebonz before? Is it trustable? I've consigned my pre-owned bags to Reebonz 20th Oct. according to Reebonz website, they will list the items online for sale in 10working days. But until now, the bags are still not listed yet. (And it's already more than 20working days I guess)

I did email reebonz twice, and received their reply as "technical problem". So wondering anyone has faces the same problem before?

They stated "No refunds & exchanges" for some of their discounted events, which is kinda sketchy. What if a customer were to receive a defective product? Would they just ignore and tell the customer to read the fine print before purchasing?

I just received my croc-embossed sac de jour from them today. When I opened the authenticity packet, there were actually two cards with the authenticity number on it! One was obviously badly printed, with half of one number missing. The other was fine.
Already posted in the YSL Authenticate This thread, so we'll see what they say. The bag otherwise looks good, so hopefully it's not a counterfeit!

My Experience

So I made my first ever purchase recently with reebonz malaysia to be left utterly disappointed with their misleading shipping terms and failure to expedite my delivery.

So I made a purchase on the 30th dec 2013 because I got an email with a 10% discount code. Eager to use that before it expires I proceeded to make my purchase. During checkout I failed to use the discount code and was given an error message that says 'invalid event.' The email specifically stated that the discount code can be used on items with no minimum spend. They however failed to inform that the discount code can only be used with certain items. (Which I only found out after I contacted customer service) Super annoyed with that! Please be specific come on.

So since I took forever to slowly decide on which bag I was gonna procure.. I decided to just proceed with my purchase without the 10% discount. ( maybe this was their plan? Smart Cunning fellas )

And then I waited and I called them back on the 2nd Jan 2015 (3 days later) to asked them if there was way for me to track my order because I am planning a trip overseas and want to know when to expect my delivery.

They replied saying they have yet to send out my purchase because they were in the midst of stoke take and will only commence delivery after the 7th Jan 2015! That's freakin 9 days after my purchase date! She also said since they have 5 days to make their delivery I would probably only receive my order the latest 12th Jan 2015! That's freakin 14 days away! They mislead people by indicating a 5 days delivery promise but now you tell me you cannot do anything to expedite my order because you are in the middle of a stocktake? What does your freakin stocktake gotta do with your customers? Why not shut the website down and not make sales during your stocktake period so people won't be poorly deceived by this?

Ladies if you plan to purchase anything during this period, don't! I for one will stop repurchasing because I truly despise the hassle.

I am also praying that they would send me what I ordered and not something I'd have to return... Because that would really suck! will update once I finally receive my bag from them.

I suppose some has had pleasant experiences with Reebonz, I for one did not. :tdown:

My little update:

I am delighted to announce that I have finally received my order today 7th Jan 2015 ( 9 days after order was placed) I wish to say after all of that, I am truly pleased at their quickened response. They managed to successfully deliver my bag immediately after their alleged stock take . I have to say the delivery guy was such a pleasant man too !

My new-to-me baby now sits cozily on my bed as I admire her. She came in a huge black Reebonz box tied beautifully with a golden bow. Impressed.

Thank you Reebonz ! Truly appreciated.