Has anyone purchased from www.reebonz.com?

Please beware if plan to buy from
Reebonz. I just purchased a Chanel CoCo shirt from their closet and it was stated authenticated by Reebonz. But was actually a fake product. I have the same exact t shirt in different color, so I did a comparison and it was obviously not authentic. Right now I highly doubt their authentication team and if their website is really selling authentic products. I have attached some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_4789.PNG
    IMG_4789.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,697
  • IMG_4790.jpg
    IMG_4790.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 3,659
  • IMG_4791.PNG
    IMG_4791.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,692
  • IMG_4790.jpg
    IMG_4790.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 3,664
  • IMG_4795.jpg
    IMG_4795.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 3,680
Last edited:
Reactions: misschonghy
I have not had any problems when buying brand new items from Reebonz. But I do agree that the authentication team inspecting the preloved items sold on Closets is not very knowledgeable. I hope you will be able to get your money back for the Chanel shirt.

I have not had any problems when buying brand new items from Reebonz. But I do agree that the authentication team inspecting the preloved items sold on Closets is not very knowledgeable. I hope you will be able to get your money back for the Chanel shirt.
Just wondering how do you know if the brand new items you get from reebonz are real? I'm just feeling very upset as I have got both brand new and preloved from their site before, feeling very assured that since it's authenticated. If they are not knowledgeable, shouldn't even state it's guaranteed by their ateliers. now I need to go through other credible source to make sure the items I got there are real. Such a hassle.

So far I have bought only Bottega Veneta bags from Reebonz, both new and preloved. I have compared my purchases with the bags sold in the boutiques and they are more or less identical. Having said that, I think BV is quite hard to fake because of the woven leather and the suede interior. To be safe, it's always best to do some research on the item that you want to buy beforehand.

Reactions: MamaSleepy
IMG_2640.PNG IMG_2695.JPG IMG_2696.JPG I have many transactions with Reebonz/Closet before. I trust them wholeheartedly but only til last week...I had a really bad experience with them: I bought a pre-loved bag from Reebonz, but I never used it & decided to sell it off thru Closet. A buyer bought the bag but returned it. I have no question for the return, but when the bag back to me it's with scuffing at all the corners! I took the photos & email them immediately. Then I called them early in the morning to follow up with them. The cust relationship exe, Lina said she will ask their atelier team to investigate & wil get back to me before end of the day. Of coz she never call me back & I called in again in the evening & she said their atelier team yet to get the conclusion, they need to check the cctv footage. Ok no choice next day afternoon I called them again & this time tt Lina told me the scuffing was there when they collected the bag from me! What a joke! I did check thru my bag the day before they came for collection, it's in perfect condition! I asked if the cctv footage reveal so? She said the cctv is too blur to see clearly but their atelier team confirmed there is scuffing with my bag. Then I asked if they have any pic/report to show me? Again no. I asked if I can view the cctv footage, no as well due to their internal policy. But she said out of their good will they can provide me a restoration of the bag by their in house team. I'm so frustrated & rejected their offer. They are making me a liar as I'm making a false claim. Definitely some one is mishandling my bag otherwise how can the scuffing appeared just in few days time? I told them I will bring this case to the small claims tribunal, I want to know who is the big liar. I already file the case, will go for SCT consultation early next month. I may not get anything in the end but at least I want to see the cctv footage. & guys u know what happen after I file the case? They cancel my purchase thru Closet! (I bought a bag days before this incident happened!) they fail the inspection of seller's bag but funny thing is this seller bought tt bag thru them previously! Now u see how good is their service!

I took my LV mahina bag for a sell quote a few years ago. In the end I didn’t end up giving them to sell because their quote was way too low but the bag was returned to me same condition as when I dropped it off.

With regards to buying from Reebonz, well I’ve ever only bought one preloved item and that was a Celine wallet. Definitely authentic. The only issue I had with them was that it was listed as unused, however I found coin marks in the coins compartment, and credit card marks. Emailed them and they offered a 10% discount. Couldn’t be bothered to send it back so I took their offer.

With regards to new items, never had an issue. In fact I prefer buying from them not only because of the price, but also because they package bags in their signature black box and I find it easier to store my bags

View attachment 3851324 View attachment 3851325 View attachment 3851326 I have many transactions with Reebonz/Closet before. I trust them wholeheartedly but only til last week...I had a really bad experience with them: I bought a pre-loved bag from Reebonz, but I never used it & decided to sell it off thru Closet. A buyer bought the bag but returned it. I have no question for the return, but when the bag back to me it's with scuffing at all the corners! I took the photos & email them immediately. Then I called them early in the morning to follow up with them. The cust relationship exe, Lina said she will ask their atelier team to investigate & wil get back to me before end of the day. Of coz she never call me back & I called in again in the evening & she said their atelier team yet to get the conclusion, they need to check the cctv footage. Ok no choice next day afternoon I called them again & this time tt Lina told me the scuffing was there when they collected the bag from me! What a joke! I did check thru my bag the day before they came for collection, it's in perfect condition! I asked if the cctv footage reveal so? She said the cctv is too blur to see clearly but their atelier team confirmed there is scuffing with my bag. Then I asked if they have any pic/report to show me? Again no. I asked if I can view the cctv footage, no as well due to their internal policy. But she said out of their good will they can provide me a restoration of the bag by their in house team. I'm so frustrated & rejected their offer. They are making me a liar as I'm making a false claim. Definitely some one is mishandling my bag otherwise how can the scuffing appeared just in few days time? I told them I will bring this case to the small claims tribunal, I want to know who is the big liar. I already file the case, will go for SCT consultation early next month. I may not get anything in the end but at least I want to see the cctv footage. & guys u know what happen after I file the case? They cancel my purchase thru Closet! (I bought a bag days before this incident happened!) they fail the inspection of seller's bag but funny thing is this seller bought tt bag thru them previously! Now u see how good is their service!
Hi, may I know how the case went? I'm intending to do the same thing as well. I sold a bag through them in perfect condition and it came back all scuffed up. Im 100% sure I gave it in perfect condition as I checked before I passed it on. I also asked if I can view the cctv footage but they refused. Their service is horrendous.

Hi, may I know how the case went? I'm intending to do the same thing as well. I sold a bag through them in perfect condition and it came back all scuffed up. Im 100% sure I gave it in perfect condition as I checked before I passed it on. I also asked if I can view the cctv footage but they refused. Their service is horrendous.
Hi sorry to hear tt. For my case, we went to the SCT, During the consultation, the judge advised me tt since i don't have much solid evidence to show of my bag condition (I never do videoing before handle out for delivery), it's a bit difficult if go for hearing. Of coz same to reebonz, they can't really tell the scuffing was there or not when they handling my bag...their manager apologized on behalf of their team as they just simply told me the scuffing was the original condition (when they can't really confirm as well). She offered the restoration service again. As I don't want to go thru the hassle for hearing & since she apologized also, i just accepted her offer.

Frankly speaking till now i'm still thinking who is the one damaging my bag? reebonz or the buyer? the scuffing was so bad, doesn't look like just due to normal mishandling, more like ppl purposely did it. btw who is your buyer? my buyer is jen12345678

Hi sorry to hear tt. For my case, we went to the SCT, During the consultation, the judge advised me tt since i don't have much solid evidence to show of my bag condition (I never do videoing before handle out for delivery), it's a bit difficult if go for hearing. Of coz same to reebonz, they can't really tell the scuffing was there or not when they handling my bag...their manager apologized on behalf of their team as they just simply told me the scuffing was the original condition (when they can't really confirm as well). She offered the restoration service again. As I don't want to go thru the hassle for hearing & since she apologized also, i just accepted her offer.

Frankly speaking till now i'm still thinking who is the one damaging my bag? reebonz or the buyer? the scuffing was so bad, doesn't look like just due to normal mishandling, more like ppl purposely did it. btw who is your buyer? my buyer is jen12345678
So sorry to hear that it didn't get resolved. May I know if the restoration service managed to restore the bag? I only bought mine in 2017 and I treated it very carefully to avoid any damage so I'm naturally very disappointed that it was returned to me damaged. Can't think of any reason why the buyer would want to damage the bag so i think that Reebonz might have mishandled it during delivery. And no, my buyer is not the same as yours.

Hi everyone, do you know is there a way to give reebonz feedback other than [email protected]?
I'm having a very terrible experience with reebonz for a private viewing of a bag.
Firstly it was late and I find her rude when explaining and providing details to me.
I wanted to get this bag since it wasn't available in the boutique anymore as it is a old season bag but with the terrible experience really turn me off that I decided not to get it.
I tried emailing [email protected] however the same lady replied me and seems like my msg didn't get across so trying to check if there are any other avenues where i can send the feedback to.

I’ve made 2 purchases from Reebonz Indonesia, and both were fine. For my first purchase I got MK Fulton flats and they were delivered in MK shoe box with Reebonz ribbon wrapped around it and the shoes were fine, no issue. Second purchase was a Kenzo Kalifornia bag, came in a Reebonz box with the gold ribbon wrapped around it along with the tag and Kenzo dustbag. The bag was in new and perfect condition. Their shipping is quite slow but it’s worth it I guess, also they have good deal most of the times (plus extra discount using discount codes they release regularly). Tracking your order is quite a hassle though. Once you made a payment for your item, they’d only update it as “Payment Taken”. And once it’s on delivery, it’d only say “On Delivery”... forever. They never provided you with a tracking number or whatsoever and even when the bag has arrived, it’d still be “On Delivery”. Well it’s not a big issue for me but still kinda annoying. Also their CS is veryyy slow response. I’ve also heard unpleasant experiences shared on Indo forum such as getting damaged/rejected item (especially the ones that aren’t returnable and bought during their sale), missing items, missing completion of the item, snail-speed shipping, etc. but never about unauthentic items. But other than what I mentioned above I’m pretty satisfied with Reebonz and would purchase again in the future.

Recently I had a bad experience with Reebonz closet. Reebonz atelier rejected my Chanel which is 100% authentic that I bought in store personally. I called and email them but CS was not helpful. I resubmit the same item and this time it is authenticated real and delivered to buyer. Luckily buyer was patient and trusted me. I wrote a review but it seem that Reebonz removed my comment.

I love selling and buying at Reebonz but this experience would make me think twice before shopping with them. Get your item authenticated again even though Reebonz atelier said that it's real because you can't really trust them. If your authentic item is being rejected, try resubmitting it again.

Good luck everyone. :smile:

Reactions: MamaSleepy
Hi all, I just bought this Miu Miu Wallet from Reebonz, the wallet came with the original box and authenticity card, but what bothers me is the stiching on the wallet looks different, I don’t know how to explain but it’s not straight. ( I insert comparison pic with the one I saw from ig, mine is the last pic, grey/turqouise colour). I never purchased anything from Miu Miu before so I don’t know if they usually do this style of stiching. Reading all the horror story here, I’m now concern mine is not authentic. What do you guys think, should I return the wallet or do you think it’s normal? TIA!

75195F2A-0FB8-4A35-B116-56663697191C.jpeg

877EBC1B-9F9E-4F07-9318-462B7AC7CA76.jpeg

This is my wallet from Reebonz

image.jpg

I haven’t bought anything from them before but I had one strange encounter. I walked into their store at stunted city in Singapore once and there was a huge galore of bags there...including Balenciaga that I was interested in. I asked the sales person if they were authentic and if so where did their stuff come from. The guy looked uneasy and did not meet my eyes, he mumbled something about company policy and walked away!
I found it strange and did not trust them enough to buy.