Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

Would you share your results with us please? Its hard to find good before after photos for facial contouring that are not edited (for some reason everyone seems to add filters to their after photos and I find that misleading). Which kind of facial contouring surgeries did you have done at TFC?

I don’t want to share it on a public site, but pm me your Line if you have one. I can send a pic to you individually.
I got zygoma reduction; however, it’s quite different from most of the ppl who got the same surgery. I had broken zygoma due to previous surgeries so dr Lee had to do a bone grafting from my jawlines in order to reconstruct my zygoma. In my case, it’s more complicated than those who got a regular zygoma reduction. I’d been told by a few other clinics that my face is not reconstructable but dr Lee made it!!!!

Reactions: dpnot
Would you share your results with us please? Its hard to find good before after photos for facial contouring that are not edited (for some reason everyone seems to add filters to their after photos and I find that misleading). Which kind of facial contouring surgeries did you have done at TFC?

Or pm me your Kakao ID. Just figured out how to use it loll

Those three are going to cost more then double what TFD quoted her.
I was recently quoted 11 mil krw for vline only at EU dental. Yes it's pricey, but this is such an invasive surgery, I would rather pay a premium to go to places w great results. EverM and TFD are still on my list, but I'm wary of TFD right now because I see a lot of people saying they got botched there. Still waiting on EverM to give me prices, I'll update when I get them.

Who did you end up going to? TFD was my go to
I experienced this with her too. My first trip for consultation was 2 days, I told all clinics that I'm visiting a few other clinics before deciding and will send them the deposit once I got back to my country and decide. All other clinics had no problem with it but she was all like "depositing by cash will be better, you can comeback tomorrow for the deposit" blah blah blah (i visited them on the 1st day). Didn't like her at all, yet I still ended up sending them the deposit when I got back to my country. It was 2 - 3 months before my surgery. I changed my mind the next day and suddenly it's so hard to even contact them. Had to ask for Korean friend's help to get back the deposit and it took weeks. They only replied when we talked about filing complaints and contacting free government resources available for consumer and tourist etc. Not sure if it was her or Dr Lee replying to the messages, but it was not a pleasant experience at all.
Who did you end up going to? I was set on TFD but not anymore :sad:

Who did you end up going to? TFD was my go to

Who did you end up going to? I was set on TFD but not anymore :sad:
I ended up going to EU

I was recently quoted 11 mil krw for vline only at EU dental. Yes it's pricey, but this is such an invasive surgery, I would rather pay a premium to go to places w great results. EverM and TFD are still on my list, but I'm wary of TFD right now because I see a lot of people saying they got botched there. Still waiting on EverM to give me prices, I'll update when I get them.
Did you try to negotiate? I paid 12m for vline + zygoma. but it was Jan/2020. If they can't lower the price, ask for some extra services like free airport pickup/dropoff :lol:

Hello everyone! I'm planning on visiting Korea to get double jaw surgery and v-line and I've almost decided to go to the Face dental.does anyone have any personal experience or reviews?i would deeply appreciate it because this clinic seems legit but at the same time I'm really scared.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just wanted to reply to this post. I'm in the US but was interested in going to the Face Dental in the future for double jaw, vline, and genioplasty( I think). I've already had a consultation with him and didn't really get a bad feeling from him. I had seen some of his posts on Instagram and some of the recent ones looked really good.I even saw some African women that had amazing results on there. After reading this, I'm kind of shocked,disappointed and not sure where I would look in Korea now...

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just wanted to reply to this post. I'm in the US but was interested in going to the Face Dental in the future for double jaw, vline, and genioplasty( I think). I've already had a consultation with him and didn't really get a bad feeling from him. I had seen some of his posts on Instagram and some of the recent ones looked really good.I even saw some African women that had amazing results on there. After reading this, I'm kind of shocked,disappointed and not sure where I would look in Korea now...
Dr Lee also gave me a good impression when I talked to him last winter. I just didn't like his staff (the finance lady) and how their clinic works. And now recent patients seem to be having problems due to the same thing. When I did my research, people liked how it was kinda a "one man clinic" but I personally felt like I need an entire team to support me with everything and the doctor should only focus on surgery and surgery-related consultation.