Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

I think in terms of safety it’s a very good choice, and for price too. The doctor is competent and the aftercare is good. But just make sure to be VERY clear about the result that you want with him, as I didn’t really know at the time and kinda let him do his thing and he cut my chin too short for my liking. But my jawline and cheekbones look great

Reactions: hcneylemon
Their finance lady is a shark. She'll full court press and tried to get you to put a deposit down the very first day, and makes it's difficult to get a return
I experienced this with her too. My first trip for consultation was 2 days, I told all clinics that I'm visiting a few other clinics before deciding and will send them the deposit once I got back to my country and decide. All other clinics had no problem with it but she was all like "depositing by cash will be better, you can comeback tomorrow for the deposit" blah blah blah (i visited them on the 1st day). Didn't like her at all, yet I still ended up sending them the deposit when I got back to my country. It was 2 - 3 months before my surgery. I changed my mind the next day and suddenly it's so hard to even contact them. Had to ask for Korean friend's help to get back the deposit and it took weeks. They only replied when we talked about filing complaints and contacting free government resources available for consumer and tourist etc. Not sure if it was her or Dr Lee replying to the messages, but it was not a pleasant experience at all.

I think in terms of safety it’s a very good choice, and for price too. The doctor is competent and the aftercare is good. But just make sure to be VERY clear about the result that you want with him, as I didn’t really know at the time and kinda let him do his thing and he cut my chin too short for my liking. But my jawline and cheekbones look great
When did you get your procedures done there? And what was your chin surgery?

Just got done with my surgery with dr Lee 3 days ago...... I love the result already even tho I’m super swollen
Would you share your results with us please? Its hard to find good before after photos for facial contouring that are not edited (for some reason everyone seems to add filters to their after photos and I find that misleading). Which kind of facial contouring surgeries did you have done at TFC?