Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

Dr Lee also gave me a good impression when I talked to him last winter. I just didn't like his staff (the finance lady) and how their clinic works. And now recent patients seem to be having problems due to the same thing. When I did my research, people liked how it was kinda a "one man clinic" but I personally felt like I need an entire team to support me with everything and the doctor should only focus on surgery and surgery-related consultation.
I didn't really know about the finance thing that was going on or the finance lady. Now that you mention it though one thing I do remember is when I asked for a total, accurate and completely final price quote I was told "around" a certain amount, which I kind of was confused about. I did notice that though there were alot of good instagram pics it looks like there haven't been any updates for some time, so with what others have been saying I wonder whats been going on?

I had DJS in The Face Dental Clinic 3 months ago. I started the braces treatment there and in my opinion they are cooperating with each other really good (orthodontist and dr. Lee), at least compared to my own country where the surgeon doesn't even meet you before the surgery room. For me this was perfect, small cooperative clinic. Im very happy with my results and at the moment Im continuing braces treatment in my own country. I have a beautiful jaw line, chin and teeth that are in line and in correct place, finally I dont have to hide photos of myself :smile: Im still learning to eat, but every week the progress is better and better. Recovery from DJS is definitely not easy, but its doable. The overall experience in the clinic was positive, especially the after-surgery care. I was also happy about the fixed price, no additional appointment costs or ward costs. Maybe it is worth mentioning that I chose TFD based on the surgical plan made by dr Lee and also the overall experience of the first consultation (face to face in the clinic), not based on reviews that make me doubt if its spam or not.

I don't feel comfortable posting my own photos on internet, but please if you consider DJS in TFD, feel free to write me on Kakao (ID: Liina89) and I can share more about my experience and the before-after photos! :smile:

I had DJS in The Face Dental Clinic 3 months ago. I started the braces treatment there and in my opinion they are cooperating with each other really good (orthodontist and dr. Lee), at least compared to my own country where the surgeon doesn't even meet you before the surgery room. For me this was perfect, small cooperative clinic. Im very happy with my results and at the moment Im continuing braces treatment in my own country. I have a beautiful jaw line, chin and teeth that are in line and in correct place, finally I dont have to hide photos of myself :smile: Im still learning to eat, but every week the progress is better and better. Recovery from DJS is definitely not easy, but its doable. The overall experience in the clinic was positive, especially the after-surgery care. I was also happy about the fixed price, no additional appointment costs or ward costs. Maybe it is worth mentioning that I chose TFD based on the surgical plan made by dr Lee and also the overall experience of the first consultation (face to face in the clinic), not based on reviews that make me doubt if its spam or not.

I don't feel comfortable posting my own photos on internet, but please if you consider DJS in TFD, feel free to write me on Kakao (ID: Liina89) and I can share more about my experience and the before-after photos! :smile:
Hi thank you so much for reaching out to me. That sound pretty much what I wanted to get done. I plan on getting braces first and then seeing if I need to get more work done, and then go with TFD. Though I'm not sure what the more recent patients experiences have been, there have been black women that have flew out to him to get work done and with amazing results and I imagined working with the orthodontist and communication has to help. From the work I've seen in the US, I still am leaning towards getting surgery done in south korea, it seems that its more common and the work is a better job, as well as less expensive. Thank you, I will message you :smile:

You started braces at tfd but don’t leave in Korea ?

I don’t want to share it on a public site, but pm me your Line if you have one. I can send a pic to you individually.
I got zygoma reduction; however, it’s quite different from most of the ppl who got the same surgery. I had broken zygoma due to previou
Or pm me your Kakao ID. Just figured out how to use it loll

Hi can you help me i got botched on first DJS i need gelp for revision?

Hey guys here is my review about tfd
I have been badly botched there..

I can only confirm that TFD is a clinic I would not recommend. The doctor is nice, but beware when things go wrong, you will see a different face of him and it won't be nice at all.
He is not a bad person, but IMO he isn't the smartest one in the pod if you know what I mean. I had a very bad experience there and do not trust these people any longer. I can't go into all the details, but it was similar to Jessicalala...traumatizing and very stressful

Reactions: Jessicala
I can only confirm that TFD is a clinic I would not recommend. The doctor is nice, but beware when things go wrong, you will see a different face of him and it won't be nice at all.
He is not a bad person, but IMO he isn't the smartest one in the pod if you know what I mean. I had a very bad experience there and do not trust these people any longer. I can't go into all the details, but it was similar to Jessicalala...traumatizing and very stressful
Sorry for your experience…
I’m glad other people tell the truth about him because he seems very nice and professional at first hand.
But when you ask to stay one more night at hospital because you are sick and he refuse…. You can see his real face.

Also when you tell him that you are not satisfied from your surgery and he ignore you….
This is his real face

Just don’t go there… he will mess your face for sure.

Sorry for your experience…
I’m glad other people tell the truth about him because he seems very nice and professional at first hand.
But when you ask to stay one more night at hospital because you are sick and he refuse…. You can see his real face.

Also when you tell him that you are not satisfied from your surgery and he ignore you….
This is his real face

Just don’t go there… he will mess your face for sure.
No one should have Double jaw surgery for cosmetic reasons period! The risks are too high for asymmetry