Has anyone had surgery with The Face Dental?

Thanks for your input but now it’s too late :smile: and still not a reason to get botched by an horrible surgeon
It’s not too late to warn others to not do this procedure for the sake of vanity is it?? If you tell anyone that double jaw surgery is done in Korea for cosmetic only reasons (and every other country it’s only for functional) people would think it’s insane!! And it iS insane!
This procedure had a bad success rate by *every surgeon they are literally adjusting a jaw/bite that was perfect to start with So it can’t be Perfect after cutting/moving etc…it will have some Asymmetry that was never there before…
It’s only for people who have a bad crooked bite to begin with they ideal candidates nobody else

Reactions: elskaourafguoi
It’s not too late to warn others to not do this procedure for the sake of vanity is it?? If you tell anyone that double jaw surgery is done in Korea for cosmetic only reasons (and every other country it’s only for functional) people would think it’s insane!! And it iS insane!
This procedure had a bad success rate by *every surgeon they are literally adjusting a jaw/bite that was perfect to start with So it can’t be Perfect after cutting/moving etc…it will have some Asymmetry that was never there before…
It’s only for people who have a bad crooked bite to begin with they ideal candidates nobody else
Stop being so aggressive. I shared my experience to warn people about a bad surgeon. And I’m not the only who got bad result even for functional issues with him. The fact it was for functional reason didn’t change anything for those girls, they got botched and needed revision. One of them even needs joint replacement after dr lee surgery. He is not competent enough to do double jaw surgery for functional issue ou esthetic issue.

And I don’t have only asymmetrical issues now. I also have bite issues and nose issue that leads to breath difficulties.

Stop being so aggressive. I shared my experience to warn people about a bad surgeon. And I’m not the only who got bad result even for functional issues with him. The fact it was for functional reason didn’t change anything for those girls, they got botched and needed revision. One of them even needs joint replacement after dr lee surgery. He is not competent enough to do double jaw surgery for functional issue ou esthetic issue.

And I don’t have only asymmetrical issues now. I also have bite issues and nose issue that leads to breath difficulties.
I’m not here talking about your particular surgeon I had a bad result elsewhere and I’m speaking to those who are considering it for aesthetic reasons

Hey how come ? Could we exchange info so I can ask you more about it ? Purseforum has such a weird set up, a couple of people on reddit are planning on going as well and I thought he had a great rep?
Hi did u end up going there? I planning on going this year but I am scared after seeing all the bad reviews