Has anyone been to/is going to ILAC?

@smory2211 Thanks for your answer, that's good to know. Yes, maybe someone had DES revision with him. Unfortunately I cannot ask questions in the kakao DES group, because of their operation policies. So for those of us who would like to consult Dr Ko in the future, do we just have to wait until more information is available or can we still contact ILAC? I had to move my travel plans to the middle of June which is just around the time when he starts to accept new patients.

Hmmm, does anyone know if ILACS' number/insta/Kakao still works or do they operate under a new number? I whatsapped yesterday and today on some queries and didnt get any response.
Ilac current location is under Dr Joo now, and he changed the clinic name (Aura PS). Have u tried their kakao? I usually chat with them on their kakao (when the name was still Ilac). if u look for Dr.Ko, his new clinic will open on May, 13. Ilac admin sent the whatsapp number for Dr.Ko ner clinic (Zer:huh:ne PS), but it says that they will reply on their whatsapps once they open in May.