Has anyone been to/is going to ILAC?

I’m thinking of going to ILAC for rhinoplasty/facial liposuction after checking through Babitalk and Gangnam Unni.

I’ve also dropped them a message on KKT and they seem to be responsive and friendly! They also provided me a lot of information via a brief kkt consultation. I intend to go into the clinic to get a face to face consultation before deciding if I want to go ahead with them. I’ve also read a thread here about a good experience with them!

I just wanted to know if anyone else has consulted with them/is going to them/has done a procedure with them and what your opinion is on them!

Let me know what you’ve done/when you’re intending to and perhaps we can exchange information

Also happy to add anyone on KKT to discuss further

Hey I did double eyelid surgery and epi with them 1.5 months ago (with Dr. Ko)! I had a very positive experience overall, but don't really know anything about their track record with other procedures like rhino and lipo. But if you have any questions about my experience happy to answer :smile:.

Last edited:
Hi, I am considering ILAC too, they're top on my list after reading quite a few positive experiences from other members in the forum.
I plan to do rhino and revision DES, their before/after for both procedures seems legit and I want to do it in one clinic hence the shortlist.
I've booked in person consultation with them in march.

Another clinic I'm considering is ARC, again from reviews I read here, however ARC's before/after is quite limited, I'm still watching. (I booked in person consultation with them also)

Anyone can shed some insights on these two?
Happy to chat

Hey I did double eyelid surgery and epi with them 1.5 months ago (with Dr. Ko)! I had a very positive experience overall, but don't really know anything about their track record with other procedures like rhino and lipo. But if you have any questions about my experience happy to answer :smile:.
Would you be willing to exchange KKT ids? I’d love to ask you more about your experience with them

Hi, I am considering ILAC too, they're top on my list after reading quite a few positive experiences from other members in the forum.
I plan to do rhino and revision DES, their before/after for both procedures seems legit and I want to do it in one clinic hence the shortlist.
I've booked in person consultation with them in march.

Another clinic I'm considering is ARC, again from reviews I read here, however ARC's before/after is quite limited, I'm still watching. (I booked in person consultation with them also)

Anyone can shed some insights on these two?
Happy to chat
Me too! I read so many good reviews and looked them up on babitalk and gangnam unni and there are even more positive reviews there.

Would you be okay to exchange KKT ids so I can talk to you more about your consult with them?

Reactions: startgh
I’m thinking of going to ILAC for rhinoplasty/facial liposuction after checking through Babitalk and Gangnam Unni.

I’ve also dropped them a message on KKT and they seem to be responsive and friendly! They also provided me a lot of information via a brief kkt consultation. I intend to go into the clinic to get a face to face consultation before deciding if I want to go ahead with them. I’ve also read a thread here about a good experience with them!

I just wanted to know if anyone else has consulted with them/is going to them/has done a procedure with them and what your opinion is on them!

Let me know what you’ve done/when you’re intending to and perhaps we can exchange information

Also happy to add anyone on KKT to discuss further
When are you going to Korea? I'm considering them for rhino & DES!

I’ve decided on them! Going to do nose, eyes, fat graft and BA there
can I add you on kkt to ask about your experience?

I'm going for a consultation in person late April! So far they've been responsive to me as well and the price seems to be very reasonable - even though I'm a foreigner to Korea.
Do you mind if I add you on kkt! Was hoping to compare some prices and ask about your experience!