Has anyone been to/is going to ILAC?

Hey I did double eyelid surgery and epi with them 1.5 months ago (with Dr. Ko)! I had a very positive experience overall, but don't really know anything about their track record with other procedures like rhino and lipo. But if you have any questions about my experience happy to answer :smile:.
Hey may I know what type of double eyelid surgery did you do with them? Are you happy with your results? How was recovery like? Thanks

Hey may I know what type of double eyelid surgery did you do with them? Are you happy with your results? How was recovery like? Thanks
Hey I did natural adhesion (I.e. non incisional) DES and epicanthoplasty. Yes I am happy with my results! I am slightly over two months post op now.
Pros:
-Crease height and shape are pretty much exactly what I asked for
-Epi was done well especially considering my folds were asymmetrical to start with. There is no noticeable scarring unless you look really closely inside my right eye corner.

Cons:
-The marks from the holes made during surgery in my crease are still there, but fading slowly (and I believe they will eventually go away completely). I think the marks are more prominent due to Dr Ko’s multi knot technique (see pic attached).
-Left crease is a bit bigger than my right still, but I think my left eye still has more swelling that needs to subside. I have a theory that Dr Ko had to re do my left eye during the surgery, as my left eye swelled way more and the marks are darker + my operation went overtime. Even if this is true, I don’t really mind since at least he was meticulous.

Recovery was a bit longer for me than others. My eyes started to look good IMO at around 1 month+. As I mentioned earlier, my left eye swelled much more than my right. The epi also looked weird and “hooked” for the first week or two after the stitches came out. But now everything has settled in to place really nicely! I expect to see final results in another month or so, but I read that things don’t truly settle until 6 months PO.

Aftercare at ILAC was quite good, as was surgery day. Everyone there is very nice and attentive. I came in every day for a week after the surgery for free laser deswelling treatment. They’re quite responsive on Kakao as well after surgery.

D945CBB0-AD0F-4754-8D6A-AE0C0EE3D066.png

Hey I did double eyelid surgery and epi with them 1.5 months ago (with Dr. Ko)! I had a very positive experience overall, but don't really know anything about their track record with other procedures like rhino and lipo. But if you have any questions about my experience happy to answer :smile:.
Can I add you please? I would like to ask about your experience.

Hey I did natural adhesion (I.e. non incisional) DES and epicanthoplasty. Yes I am happy with my results! I am slightly over two months post op now.
Pros:
-Crease height and shape are pretty much exactly what I asked for
-Epi was done well especially considering my folds were asymmetrical to start with. There is no noticeable scarring unless you look really closely inside my right eye corner.

Cons:
-The marks from the holes made during surgery in my crease are still there, but fading slowly (and I believe they will eventually go away completely). I think the marks are more prominent due to Dr Ko’s multi knot technique (see pic attached).
-Left crease is a bit bigger than my right still, but I think my left eye still has more swelling that needs to subside. I have a theory that Dr Ko had to re do my left eye during the surgery, as my left eye swelled way more and the marks are darker + my operation went overtime. Even if this is true, I don’t really mind since at least he was meticulous.

Recovery was a bit longer for me than others. My eyes started to look good IMO at around 1 month+. As I mentioned earlier, my left eye swelled much more than my right. The epi also looked weird and “hooked” for the first week or two after the stitches came out. But now everything has settled in to place really nicely! I expect to see final results in another month or so, but I read that things don’t truly settle until 6 months PO.

Aftercare at ILAC was quite good, as was surgery day. Everyone there is very nice and attentive. I came in every day for a week after the surgery for free laser deswelling treatment. They’re quite responsive on Kakao as well after surgery.

View attachment 5735168
When you had the deswelling laser, did you wear the eye protection?