Has anyone been to/is going to ILAC?

I just received a message that Dr. Ko is leaving the clinic in April from ILAC and will be opening a new clinic in June... I wonder why he is leaving 😔 I have already paid a deposit to the clinic and am awaiting further news.

I just received a message that Dr. Ko is leaving the clinic in April from ILAC and will be opening a new clinic in June... I wonder why he is leaving 😔 I have already paid a deposit to the clinic and am awaiting further news.
If u change your mind, actually u can use your deposit money for skin tretment there. That's what they told me before

If u change your mind, actually u can use your deposit money for skin tretment there. That's what they told me before
I might consider going to Zestar instead and ask for my deposit back.

But I think I may ultimately decide to go to Dr. Ko's new clinic since he has good results based on images on Unni and previous posts at ILAC. Dr. Ju from what I've seen has good results but I still want to continue the surgery process with Dr. Ko since I initially had the online consultation with him.

I do wonder why he is now opening a new clinic when he just opened with Dr. Ju back in 2021. It seems so sudden and I wonder what the reasons are.

I would have stayed with Dr Ko, but my flight has been booked for April and it is going to be quite tough for me to change dates. I understand his new clinic opens only in June.

Seems like not many on this thread has had DES with Dr Ju that they can share their experience on. My alternative is take the deposit and go to ThePlus assuming they have availability on the dates I am there.

I might consider going to Zestar instead and ask for my deposit back.

But I think I may ultimately decide to go to Dr. Ko's new clinic since he has good results based on images on Unni and previous posts at ILAC. Dr. Ju from what I've seen has good results but I still want to continue the surgery process with Dr. Ko since I initially had the online consultation with him.

I do wonder why he is now opening a new clinic when he just opened with Dr. Ju back in 2021. It seems so sudden and I wonder what the reasons are.
Best wishes for your surgery plan..keep us update😊

I would have stayed with Dr Ko, but my flight has been booked for April and it is going to be quite tough for me to change dates. I understand his new clinic opens only in June.

Seems like not many on this thread has had DES with Dr Ju that they can share their experience on. My alternative is take the deposit and go to ThePlus assuming they have availability on the dates I am there.
I'm so sorry to hear that you will be arriving in April when he leaves the clinic. Have you found any clinics that would be available to you for DES in such short notice? If you find the clinic on the Gangnam Unni app, there are definitely patients that have had DES with him. I think the only reason why people choose Dr. Ko is because he is supposedly fluent in English which makes the surgery process smoother. Otherwise, I hope the best for you @DES_20244.

Also, thank you @smory2211! I'm currently waiting to hear about the new clinic by next week or the following week. They said they will transfer the deposit to the new clinic and it's supposed to be nearby too. I think I will just go with Dr. Ko's new clinic since I have trust that he will do a good job.

Reactions: swtsswts
I'm so sorry to hear that you will be arriving in April when he leaves the clinic. Have you found any clinics that would be available to you for DES in such short notice? If you find the clinic on the Gangnam Unni app, there are definitely patients that have had DES with him. I think the only reason why people choose Dr. Ko is because he is supposedly fluent in English which makes the surgery process smoother. Otherwise, I hope the best for you @DES_20244.

Also, thank you @smory2211! I'm currently waiting to hear about the new clinic by next week or the following week. They said they will transfer the deposit to the new clinic and it's supposed to be nearby too. I think I will just go with Dr. Ko's new clinic since I have trust that he will do a good job.
Hi..it is good to know that you can get your deposit be transferred to his new clinic. He said he can take patients around late of May or early June. Plz keep updating in this forum😊..we like to hear about your experience with him n his new clinic.

Hii..based on my experiemced w/Dr.Ko, other than it's easy to communicate w/him coz he speaks Engl, he is also very meticulous, his stitches r very tidy too (i think that really helps with recovery, n the scars heal quite fast). I have no sign of scar on my face (got stitches under my brows, eyes, n forehead). Also u still can reach him n ask questions post op if u have any issue during your recovery.. sometimes it takes time for him to reply, but he always responds. Hope it helps, and hope your surgery plan goes well with him.