Has anyone been to/is going to ILAC?

I would have stayed with Dr Ko, but my flight has been booked for April and it is going to be quite tough for me to change dates. I understand his new clinic opens only in June.

Seems like not many on this thread has had DES with Dr Ju that they can share their experience on. My alternative is take the deposit and go to ThePlus assuming they have availability on the dates I am there.
Do you know the exact date when Dr Ko is leaving? I was planning to come in April but have not booked my flights yet. and willing to go there earlier if he's still operating beginning of April.

Reactions: chynababyface
Hii..based on my experiemced w/Dr.Ko, other than it's easy to communicate w/him coz he speaks Engl, he is also very meticulous, his stitches r very tidy too (i think that really helps with recovery, n the scars heal quite fast). I have no sign of scar on my face (got stitches under my brows, eyes, n forehead). Also u still can reach him n ask questions post op if u have any issue during your recovery.. sometimes it takes time for him to reply, but he always responds. Hope it helps, and hope your surgery plan goes well with him.
That makes me feel reassured that he is meticulous and I would love to see your B&A photos if I can DM you. I'm also wondering what other work you are planning to do this December if you don't mind me asking.

@bernie1234 I think Zestar is a good clinic for DES and especially rhinoplasty from what I researched. There is also Thank You too for DES but they are much more expensive based on my online consultation and from research.

That makes me feel reassured that he is meticulous and I would love to see your B&A photos if I can DM you. I'm also wondering what other work you are planning to do this December if you don't mind me asking.

@bernie1234 I think Zestar is a good clinic for DES and especially rhinoplasty from what I researched. There is also Thank You too for DES but they are much more expensive based on my online consultation and from research.
DM u

No worries.. i had some procedures done with Dr. Ko n plan to come again in Dec. Im allright for now. What procedure r u planning to have?
I'm planning on getting incisional DES with both front and back slits. Dr Ko had most reviews on this forum was I got really excited. Other surgeons and clinics had more natural look so I was very happy w before/after pics of Dr Ko's work

I havent reached out to Zestar but yes, Thank you was expensive and weren't as responsive :/. On this forum I saw most reviews on Dr Ko so I'm disappointed....

I'm planning on getting incisional DES with both front and back slits. Dr Ko had most reviews on this forum was I got really excited. Other surgeons and clinics had more natural look so I was very happy w before/after pics of Dr Ko's work
Ic..actually it is good if u can find a doctor who is willing to discuss with u on how u want your result be. I personally like more natural look, so even on their instagram, their rhino are mostly look long n pointy, i told Dr. Ko that i just want to look natural but nicer n i showed him the pic of the nose shape that i like. Gluck

It's a new clinic which Dr. Ko is opening and I'm not sure if there any new details as of now. Hopefully things will become more clear once Dr. Ko starts accepting new patients.

Do you know the exact date when Dr Ko is leaving? I was planning to come in April but have not booked my flights yet. and willing to go there earlier if he's still operating beginning of April.
I have decided to stay with ILAC as the staff there has been very helpful and responsive. I will go with Dr Ju who will carry out the non-incisional DES. Not much info on him on this thread wrt DES, but based on comments on other surgeries he carried out, he sounds like caring doctor. Hope all goes well, esp since mine is non-incisional afterall - more straight-forward, I hope. I did look at my back ups from when I did my initial research but they required stitches to be taken out after 7 days and my flights are all fixed already and I could not stay 7 days.

Does anyone know if Dr. Ko is good with DES revision? ILAC was certainly one clinic I was interested in, but if Dr. Ko is leaving, I may have to reschedule my plans. Is this correct that you do not need a translator with him? Did people still hire a translator when conversing with the clinic staff?

Does anyone know if Dr. Ko is good with DES revision? ILAC was certainly one clinic I was interested in, but if Dr. Ko is leaving, I may have to reschedule my plans. Is this correct that you do not need a translator with him? Did people still hire a translator when conversing with the clinic staff?
hi..idk about the DES revision ( other people might be able to share their experience). I don't need a translator when i talk with Dr.Ko. I also chat on their kakao talk in English. Last time I went there, they had their in house translator to assist us when we were explained about the surgery cost. Just try to chat them on their kakao. Dr Ko said that he can take patients around late of May /early June.