handbags purchased since joining this forum

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering how this forum catapulted you to new heights of handbag shopping. I got my first Chanel after joining this group, thanks to my husband who took pity of my incessant "drooling" over your beautiful handbag collection. Got a feeling this is a beginning of many more handbags to come.:idea: Have to stick to my budget though.

2. I have a feeling that if I stick around that the obsession will be nurtured! I must proceed with caution.:biggrin:

3. too many!

4. It's actually had the opposite effect on me...I feel like I'm living vicariously through everyone else!

5. only two bags, i am getting ready to buy my third though. my good friend loves bags too, and fortunate for me... she is always there to talk some sense to me. overall, i am doing really well (knocking on wood because it is tempting, ha!ha!)

6. Since ive joined this forum, ive indulged in a paddington and a fendi sppy hobo...both of them in the last 2 months....i swear im done for the year..... i swear.....

7. yeap! Because I learned so much about new brands and sytles that my addiction gets worse. But I just bought one since joining or may be two.

8. Yes. This forum is a total 'enabler'. But... in a good way!

9. Since joining, I've bought three bags and one wallet. But I only had four bags to start with anyways.

And I don't have anything terribly expensive, everything I own is under $1000 USD...I hope that's to change soon! ;)

So, this board has definitely influenced me, but not an extreme amount.

10. I've learned about so many different bags and designers because of this forum, so it has been a bit enabling :shame: I've bought an LV bag and agenda, paddington and balenciaga. I've also received an LV wallet and Speedy 25 as gifts.

11. 3 since joining...

12. 3 paddies, 6 different styles of the Tokidoki, 1 BV, 1 Balenciaga and the perforated vuitton (speedy and pochette)...

I LOVE this forum.. It keeps me up to date about the new up coming bags, despite my erratic busy schedule.

13. I am the sickest of them all but I started with a few coach bags. I have bought 2 paddies, 2 chanel (one used) one balenciaga but getting ready to buy 2 more. 4 mulberrys, 1 botkier, 2 isabellas, 5 LV (all used) and the gaucho tote is on the way. I am done. I have done all this over the internet so if I ever go to shopping paradise I will probably be beside myself but won't be able to buy anything else. I just buy what everyone here talks about and then I love it. It is usually site unseen. My biggest surprise is how much I love LV and before this forum I hated it. It is totally bomb proof and that is my kind of bag. I am actually going to the city (portland) today and had to decide which of my bags to take out in public. I'm going with the ink balenciaga. I love it.

14. 3 since joining: an Andrea Brueckner saddle, a Hayden Harnett black Tokyo clutch and a Mulberry Roxanne in oak. I love them all but I "gotta get a grip" It's just so fascinating to collect these bags!!

15. I originally planned on just getting a Fendi B.bag for spring. But since "discovering" the forum, I've purchased AND kept a MJ patent hobo, Coach hobo (outlet deal), and an LV cerise sac plat. And I think I'm going to pass on the B.bag and get a YSL Mombasa.

The only bag that I probably wouldn't have purchased if it wasn't for this forum is the sac plat. I didn't realize how much I wanted the cerise until I kept seeing photos :P So it's not that evil here.... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice