handbags purchased since joining this forum

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since joining this forum, I think I average about 1 bag per month! :lol: Since last Oct, I bought 1 Tod's, some Coach accessories, 2 Burberry, 1 B-bag, and 3 LVs but I got some as gifts though. I'm unstoppable... :blink:

2. 3 - one for each week since I've joined! :wacko:
    (LV Speedy 25, Hayden Harnett Mercer Satchel, and Kooba Sienna)...I must stop now because it's birthday season coming up for my family and I won't have any money to buy gifts! :cry:

3. I've goten the following: Botkier Stirrup, LV Batignolles, Kooba Sienna, Botkier Trigger, Banana Republic Tanigers and 3 Coach wallets and an Issac Mizzarhi straw clutch.

4. I have gone overboard. When joining this forum, I had just bought my fendi spy. Since then, I have bought the red gaucho tote, the ink city balenciaga, the black muse, a chocolate chloe dr. bag and am waitlisted for the edith chamois and the large leather Prada frame bag in white. I love bags! Unfortunately, my taste has gotten more expensive!

5. Georgiegirl, I feel the same way!:biggrin:
    I was comfortable buying bags in the $300 price range before this forum (and I thought that was a lot back then)! Now, I'm lucky to limit myself to anything under $1000!!! I've got my eye on a Balenciaga now, as well as anything by BV.

6. I have bought 0 since joining the forum. Dh and I have been pinching out pennies so when can buy a house. I would love to get a speedy 25 in the future. But this forum has raised my handbag standards quite a bit.

7. So I Join after I Pre ordered the Fendi B Bag. I was just googling lookinf for more info and found this wonderful site. I just recently put myself on a waiting list for Celine Clandestine Bag. As soon as I get the 2 new bags I will take a picture of my collection of the few bags I own.
    Can't say enough about this site!!! Vlad & Meg thank you!!!

8. I feel so guilty...

9. -lv onatah pm
    -lv epi red jasmin
    -lv epi red french purse
    -br kempton small sholder bag
    -hayden harnett mercer satchel

i joined 3 weeks ago? this is bad bad bad....

10. :biggrin:

11. None yet...isn't that sad!

12. none yet, except for a kenneth cole satchel. but i think it's because im on a strict budget until i get a job!

13. -LV Batignolles Horizonal, Speedy 30, Petit Bucket
    -Chloé Chocolate Paddington
    -Marc Jacobs Sophia in both black and white
    -Hayden-Harnett Mercer satchel in Luggage and Chalk

Geez, no wonder I'm broke!!!

14. Well, when I joined I had one sort-of designer bag (DKNY). Now I have a Speedy 30 and Balenciaga City. Doesn't sound like much, but on my budget its insane! :wacko:

15. Well I just bid on an Hermes agenda since I joined less than a week ago; January and February I've been on a purse marathon which I would say was influenced by TFS which in turn led me here -- the sad part is since my kelly purchase I need to be DONE for a few months! However, the love and passion is there and still have several new bags waiting to come out of the closet (literally LOL!);

pale rose Balenciaga box
    MJ pocket bag in white
    LV Houston in this cool salmon color
    my new Kelly in wine (though it's called something else):love: