Halzan being discontinued

I texted my SA last month in a bit of a tizzy after reading this thread and asked her if the Halzan was discontinued - I told her I would be so disappointed if it were true since I had been looking for an H 25 for 3 years. She said she had not heard that it was discontinued. And then, literally FOUR days later she told me she got one and would I like it?!! (Um, yes!) I will never understand the timing of Hermes universe. So it doesn't seem to be discontinued though I will also say I haven't checked the date code yet to know when it was made.

I texted my SA last month in a bit of a tizzy after reading this thread and asked her if the Halzan was discontinued - I told her I would be so disappointed if it were true since I had been looking for an H 25 for 3 years. She said she had not heard that it was discontinued. And then, literally FOUR days later she told me she got one and would I like it?!! (Um, yes!) I will never understand the timing of Hermes universe. So it doesn't seem to be discontinued though I will also say I haven't checked the date code yet to know when it was made.

Congrats on your bag!

Oh my gosh. We have such a similar experience, I could have written the same post myself. lol

I’ve been waiting for two years for this bag. Last month, I asked my SA if it’s been discontinued and expressed that I would be disappointed if the bag would be cancelled before I could get one.
SA says not to worry. They haven't received any such news and they are sure I’ll eventually get one. Then this week, one showed up for me!

I also haven’t checked the date on mine.