What is your latest Hermes purchase?

During a recent visit to celebrate my birthday, I was offered my choice between a B25 Sellier Box Noir w/ghw or a vert Constance. I didn’t hear much after sellier box so not even sure of the exact color or size of the Constance but there was no way I was passing on this beauty! :yahoo: Also purchased this top that I had been eyeing for quite some time.

IMG_0331.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg

During a recent visit to celebrate my birthday, I was offered my choice between a B25 Sellier Box Noir w/ghw or a vert Constance. I didn’t hear much after sellier box so not even sure of the exact color or size of the Constance but there was no way I was passing on this beauty! :yahoo: Also purchased this top that I had been eyeing for quite some time.

View attachment 5963356
View attachment 5963363
Congrats! Love your SO verso, too! You have great bags!

View attachment 5963356
View attachment 5963363
Wow, congrats!!! B25 AND Sellier AND box leather?!?

3-in-1 Jackpot!! :girlsigh::yahoo:

P.S. also loving your Verso B!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: backbayj20
Omg congrats, I'm so jealous!!! Haha

I had an opportunity to buy this in store last year for under $4k, but passed on it.

Now I'm kicking myself!! :facepalm:
Thank you! Omg I know what you mean! I found out about this item too late last year and when I placed the order it would be for 2024 delivery after the price increase 🥲 but if I hold out any longer it'll just go up again so ended up taking it 😂 it's a lot nicer in person than pictures and the box that it comes with is like a 2nd storage item so nice 🙂

Thank you! Omg I know what you mean! I found out about this item too late last year and when I placed the order it would be for 2024 delivery after the price increase 🥲 but if I hold out any longer it'll just go up again so ended up taking it 😂 it's a lot nicer in person than pictures and the box that it comes with is like a 2nd storage item so nice 🙂
Yes it is definitely much more stunning in person!

And I didn't realize the orange storage box was that nice...is it heavy cardboard, or is it made out of some othe/plastic material?