What is your latest Hermes purchase?

During a recent visit to celebrate my birthday, I was offered my choice between a B25 Sellier Box Noir w/ghw or a vert Constance. I didn’t hear much after sellier box so not even sure of the exact color or size of the Constance but there was no way I was passing on this beauty! :yahoo: Also purchased this top that I had been eyeing for quite some time.

View attachment 5963356
View attachment 5963363
Gotta love a BBB25!

During a recent visit to celebrate my birthday, I was offered my choice between a B25 Sellier Box Noir w/ghw or a vert Constance. I didn’t hear much after sellier box so not even sure of the exact color or size of the Constance but there was no way I was passing on this beauty! :yahoo: Also purchased this top that I had been eyeing for quite some time.

View attachment 5963356
View attachment 5963363
The Black Box with GHW is iconic. Congrats!

I am so jealous! I was expecting the same packaging when I bought the large saddle box...I was given a normal brown cardboard box:sad:
Wow, I have 3 saddle boxes and you know what...it never even occurred to me that they came in a plain brown box (thought never crossed my mind that they should have been in an orange box).

I guess my expectations were low, which was in my favor...haha. :giggle: