Halzan being discontinued

Oh no!! I was lucky enough to get one (size 25) in Paris last year when I couldn’t get a leather bag appointment. I was deciding between two colors (black and gold) and picked the gold one. I love the ability to use it top handle, shoulder, and crossbody! Sad to see it go! Now I wish I bought both lol.

Reactions: hclubfan
Maybe we should all start requesting Halzan's and then H will have a re-think.
However I'm sure they would'nt want to resurrect the 31.
Because of big bags being out (except when they're supposed to be coming back in)?

I find the whole size thing vexing. The 31 was original, then they added the mini which was _really_ small, and that was replaced by the 25. (IMO the 25 is a better downscaling looks-wise too).

Whatever the size it's a great bag but not really like any of their current offerings (which possibly is why it's good and also being discontinued).

My SA told me a very long time ago the Halzan is discontinued. I think the 25 may still be an option based on what everyone has said but the 31 is definitely no more for now unfortunately.

I just used my rouge cassaque Halzan 31 yesterday and thought how much I love that bag. If true, this news is so disappointing!

I got it in 2021 right before overall H stock plummeted. That was the last time I was able to get something from H off the shelves without requesting from my SA.

I did also spot two different sizes prominently displayed in a boutique in Europe last week, tried both of them on and found out that they are not for me. SA did not mention anything about them being discontinued, but we did not discuss availability, as I did not like them on me.