HAC or Birkin

Take a look at both bags and model them to see how they look and feel.

I was turned off by the shorter handles of the 28 HAC (which actually doesn't look too different from the 30 Birkin). I can be doing a multitude of things at any one time and like the option of having the Birkin in the crook of my arm, or in a pinch (and I'm not wearing anything bulky), over the shoulder.

TammyD, we are all waiting for you to come back with your luggage full of orange boxes...OK one good orange box containing a Birkin would be perfect! You must update us soonest possible like Gina so we can live vicariously through another member in Paris :smile: I can't wait already!

I'll definitely be doing that, misspiggy! I'm traveling to NYC for a week during my month-long stay in Paris, but other than that you bet I'll be reporting on my "progress" often heeheehee!

TammyD - I like both HAC and birkin. But for HAC, I will only choose 28cm and 32cm, nothing beyond these 2 sizes. As for birkin, I would like to have 25cm and 30cm, nothing beyond that too... ...My SA also think tt I'm more suitable on these sizes. I find 35cm is too big on me and perhaps heavier.
My bb girl is already heavy, cant have too many "heavy" things around me, heehee lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Hope you will have a successful birkin hunting trip!!

I think anyone's opinion on this question is greatly influenced by their height and how well they can wear a size 30 and/or 35 Birkin. If like a lot of people, the 30 is just a little too small for your preferences and the 35 is just a little too large (even though you can still wear and enjoy both), the 32 HAC is a really nice alternative.

It gives you the size and roominess of the 35 without the extra width and bulk - it looks slimmer and sleeker and gives the illusion of making you look taller and thinner, which is always a good thing!

But it's really a personal preference and I don't think it's a question that can just be answered as in which one you would choose - it all depends on how both look on you and your individual needs.

TammyD - I like both HAC and birkin. But for HAC, I will only choose 28cm and 32cm, nothing beyond these 2 sizes. As for birkin, I would like to have 25cm and 30cm, nothing beyond that too... ...My SA also think tt I'm more suitable on these sizes. I find 35cm is too big on me and perhaps heavier.
My bb girl is already heavy, cant have too many "heavy" things around me, heehee lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Hope you will have a successful birkin hunting trip!!

Wow. And you're tall. I'm only 1.55m tall, so 35cm should definitely be out for me!