H store jakarta HELP

Hmm my SA said 2 each year, well maybe the rules changed. Not now i guess, i prefer epsom and mostly they have clemence and togo so i asked my SA to inform me whenever they got shipment, and they offered me sac casaque when it first come out last year but not interested at all. The last epsom they got was a kelly soufre that they sold to singaporean socialite Jamie Chua, and a Rose jaipur B30

Jamie got her Kelly sellier Soufre in Melbourne Australia -

I was at the store when she purchased it.

Hi everyone i was just at H plaza ind and the SA informed me that no b/k for walk in but lindy bags they receive will always be on display for walk ins..does anyone know if this information is accurate?wont they be reserving the lindy for their regulars also?

Hi, does anyone know the price of cashmere-silk shawls in Hermes Jakarta store?
Hi kim, i think if not mistaken it was more or less 11mil, but im not sure after price increase.

Hi everyone i was just at H plaza ind and the SA informed me that no b/k for walk in but lindy bags they receive will always be on display for walk ins..does anyone know if this information is accurate?wont they be reserving the lindy for their regulars also?

Yes, definitely no walkins for b/k, just the same as other coubtries, you have to built purchase record... except for last time they have B40 barenia croco, that stood in the shelf for days.
It's so much easier to get lindy these days, you should be able to spot it on every new shipments.
Wish u all the luck! [emoji4]

Hi thanks for the update..do anyone happen to know if there will be adjustment in prices due to the change in luxury tax effective jn july?😊

I'm wondering about this too...? anybody has an insider info? :graucho:
I noticed there has been a new shipment about last week or so as the shelves seem pretty well-restocked