H store jakarta HELP

Congrats!! Finally huh!! Bicolor BleuLin-Ultraviolet? Or crocus? From PP right? Do u mind telling me who's your SA that day? Hahaha

Hi BenF, Thanks! It's crocus... :smile: Mmm, i hope you don't mind but my SA would like to remain anonymous :biggrin:

I think eventually u'll find out anyway cos i remember u're very familiar with the store ;) so let just now mention names on public! Thanks!

I'm shocked u got bicolor, nice SA u got, i know everyone but still shocked u got a bicolor hahahaha SO LUCKY!!
Hi BenF, Thanks! It's crocus... :smile: Mmm, i hope you don't mind but my SA would like to remain anonymous :biggrin:

I think eventually u'll find out anyway cos i remember u're very familiar with the store ;) so let just now mention names on public! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm shocked u got bicolor, nice SA u got, i know everyone but still shocked u got a bicolor hahahaha SO LUCKY!!
Yes! I'm lucky indeed :smile: Thanks to the obnoxious lady luck i met :smile:

I take it you're shocked because normally a bicolor wouldn't be one's first B?
I remember you saying they offer you an Amethyst Matte Crocodile B35 PHW? So did you take it?

Btw, what major are u taking in RMIT Benny? I miss Australia so much. Used to attend uni there but that was like ten years ago.

Yes!! Normally people get etoupe, black, or orange as the first, and you got bicolor!! Hahaha no i didn't take the amethyst matte B35, purple is not really my colour. How do u know i'm studying in RMIT? Shocking!! I'm studying design, art, architecture. What university did u go when you're here?

I remember you saying they offer you an Amethyst Matte Crocodile B35 PHW? So did you take it?

Btw, what major are u taking in RMIT Benny? I miss Australia so much. Used to attend uni there but that was like ten years ago.

Wow, i guess because hermes PP is always out of stock. People buying hermes stocks like it's free. Maybe hermes indonesia never buy normal birkin / kelly from paris. They always buy the more special order or ghilles than ordinary types, maybe... Lucky you MrsRance!!
Congrats j3llyb3anzzz, that's a lovely Birkin :tup:

BenF I was also lucky got Birkin Ghillies as my first Birkin, from PP also :smile:

Hahaha yeah, i just want to know the name of the SA, but it's okay, i know the 3 women, 2 guys at first but then i know everyone because i went there every week before i went study abroad. But for hermes hyatt, yeah i only know few people, feels like the SA in hyatt changes everyweek. Hmm the hint is not a secret anymore since everyone in indonesia is doing it right? Now i want to be a vip in melbourne. :grin: :smile: it's so funny that people used to think to become a vip you need to shop a lot in hermes but no one mentioned jewelleries since 1 person knows the answer to become a vip, everyone in indonesia knows right now. Time to conquer another land. Hehehe
It is very very possible because of her awesome SA and because of her purchase history.. (Hint: she buys lots of watches and jewelleries) ;)

Hahaha yeah, i just want to know the name of the SA, but it's okay, i know the 3 women, 2 guys at first but then i know everyone because i went there every week before i went study abroad. But for hermes hyatt, yeah i only know few people, feels like the SA in hyatt changes everyweek. Hmm the hint is not a secret anymore since everyone in indonesia is doing it right? Now i want to be a vip in melbourne. :grin: :smile: it's so funny that people used to think to become a vip you need to shop a lot in hermes but no one mentioned jewelleries since 1 person knows the answer to become a vip, everyone in indonesia knows right now. Time to conquer another land. Hehehe

Hahaha... Good luck in conquering melbourne..
In PP there are 6 females SAs (including the store manager) and 3 male SAs now but one of the female SA is on maternity leave.
At least according to my SA, not so many ppl buys jewellery.. The jewelleries are bought mostly by the same people.. So... Still a high chance to get a B or K if you're willing to spend certain amount i guess..
But perhaps in melbourne will be a lot easier for you to score a B.. The demand is not as crazy as indonesia i think..
Good luck BenF..

I know all the SA in H Melbourne now, even the manager! Shocking.. Few days ago they got a lot of new stocks including newest colour "Malachite" and many big boxes. At first i thought maybe just evelyne or jypsiere cos they have tons of that on display here but then the manager said it's all birkins and kellys then the manager call to hermes, paris which is the FSH store. The manager called the paris store because apparently they received a new color on a B30. Sure it's easier to get stuffs from melbourne store :grin::grin: the colour has a word "j-i-e" which still makes me curious
Hahaha... Good luck in conquering melbourne..
In PP there are 6 females SAs (including the store manager) and 3 male SAs now but one of the female SA is on maternity leave.
At least according to my SA, not so many ppl buys jewellery.. The jewelleries are bought mostly by the same people.. So... Still a high chance to get a B or K if you're willing to spend certain amount i guess..
But perhaps in melbourne will be a lot easier for you to score a B.. The demand is not as crazy as indonesia i think..
Good luck BenF..

Hi J3llyb3anzzz do they tell you how many birkins or kellys you can buy in 1 year? If i remember correctly hermes indonesia has a limit of 2 birkins or kellys in 1 year.