H store jakarta

Does anyone have any update on scoring a bag in H Jakarta? I’m particularly interested in quota bag B30 gold togo ghw / K25 black epsom phw, or non-quota bag L26 etoupe clemence phw

As for the pre-spend, how is it in Jakarta? From what I know, some stores overseas are actually not that uptight as long as the customers don’t show interest in only B/K/C. I’m actually quite interested in other H stuff but I don’t want to spend money just to be able to score a bag. I intend to buy stuff I actually like and would use.
Last month when I was there, I was told need to wait 2 years.

For non quota, it’s buy a pair of oran (or around that price range) and able to buy one of the display bags.

Hmm, just got back from Jkt. All the bags on display were for anyone to grab with no pre-spend necessary. I went to both PP and GH boutiques. PP staff was definitely nicer than the GH. Found the male staff were nicer as well

I'm coming back to Indo this Summer, do you think it is worthwhile to start a relationship with one of the H's in Jakarta? I've heard horror stories about SA being rude and having a long waitlist, but my local US store is also very competitive. I spend half of my time in the US and the other in Indo.

Also wondering about the prices in the US vs Indo, are the items more expensive back home?

Appreciate the insight!

Reactions: chromemilou
I'm coming back to Indo this Summer, do you think it is worthwhile to start a relationship with one of the H's in Jakarta? I've heard horror stories about SA being rude and having a long waitlist, but my local US store is also very competitive. I spend half of my time in the US and the other in Indo.

Also wondering about the prices in the US vs Indo, are the items more expensive back home?

Appreciate the insight!
Singapore is definitely cheaper than Indo, but stocks are also different (in my experience). Except for Orans, I think. Any update on your H journey in Jakarta? It’s so hard finding any stories/experiences on H Jakarta.

I don’t think it’s as bad as 2 years.. So far 1 of my friends got her K25 in less than a month but she might be a VIP.
Another friend was new to H but somehow she managed to get her K25 about 2-3 months after she met her pre spend. Another friend is still waiting for her B. She’s been waiting for 7months but no news yet.

anyone knows if we are allowed to switch SA?
Hi! I know it’s almost a couple years since your reply, but, can you share the prespend ratio mentioned in your comment? I’m currently on H journey in Jakarta, any insight will be incredibly helpful. Thanks in advance :smile: