H store jakarta

Hi everyone sorry to interrupt but I am fairly new to H. I have been withholding my H purchases for sometime now because of the pandemic. I live in Indonesia and I'm wondering whether the Hermes pricing in Jakarta are similar to the ones in Singapore?
Also my first wishlist would be a herbag. Anyone know if I can score a herbag without prespend in the Hyatt or Pacific Place store? I heard in Singapore you can get one when its on display and they're even available to get online.

Hi everyone sorry to interrupt but I am fairly new to H. I have been withholding my H purchases for sometime now because of the pandemic. I live in Indonesia and I'm wondering whether the Hermes pricing in Jakarta are similar to the ones in Singapore?
Also my first wishlist would be a herbag. Anyone know if I can score a herbag without prespend in the Hyatt or Pacific Place store? I heard in Singapore you can get one when its on display and they're even available to get online.
Herbag, picotin and garden party are available in the Singapore stores if there is stock. If you know any local SA, that might help cos you can WhatsApp him or her prior to your arrival in Sg.

Herbag, picotin and garden party are available in the Singapore stores if there is stock. If you know any local SA, that might help cos you can WhatsApp him or her prior to your arrival in Sg.
Thank you! I don't have a prior SA because I've never bought anything from Hermès before

Now that I've gotten to the age where I feel is appropriate to own Hermés items, I am slightly afraid of getting into a store and having rude SAs not willing to sell me anything. I have friends who spent $10k non leather items at the H store in Singapore Liat Towers in order to be offered a Herbag the next day. That's why I thought it requires a prespend to get a Herbag. Thank you @missBV for your insight!

If anyone has an SA who's keen to have their whatsapp number to be shared to me please PM me!

Hi guys I was just from the H store in Hyatt yesterday to buy my mom's gift and was told that in order to buy the displayed picotin, herbag, evelyne or garden party you need to spend 500million rupiah in ONE DAY in order to be offered one. There's an evelyne and picotin on display.

I bought a belt in the end. The SA who helped me was a guy who's rather quiet and not too talkative. Should I change SA? He's not rude though.. Its my first Hermes SA experience so I'm wondering if that's normal.

Last edited:
Hi guys I was just from the H store in Hyatt yesterday to buy my mom's gift and was told that in order to buy the displayed picotin, herbag, evelyne or garden party you need to spend 500million rupiah in ONE DAY in order to be offered one. There's an evelyne and picotin on display.

I bought a belt in the end. The SA who helped me was a guy who's rather quiet and not too talkative. Should I change SA? He's not rude though.. Its my first Hermes SA experience so I'm wondering if that's normal.
I think no point in changing SA. He told you the success criteria openly which is a good thing. That may not be what you want to hear but changing SA may not result in picotin granted automatically with lower spend. You can try, of course.

ETA: the amount IS ridiculous but I guess they’re not giving bags to just any random person.

I think no point in changing SA. He told you the success criteria openly which is a good thing. That may not be what you want to hear but changing SA may not result in picotin granted automatically with lower spend. You can try, of course.

ETA: the amount IS ridiculous but I guess they’re not giving bags to just any random person.
Yup I agree with your point. I am just planning to buy small stuff in my home store and try for the non quota bag during vacations instead. Thank you for the insight!

They said they have very little stock and so many clients who are keen so they prefer to sell the bags to the VIPs. Maybe one day I will be able to get offered a bag from the store

Reactions: Helventara
Hi there, based on my experience on visiting Hermes PP multiple times during 2020-early 2021, any bags beside BKC does not require pre spend as long as its on display.

Hi there, based on my experience on visiting Hermes PP multiple times during 2020-early 2021, any bags beside BKC does not require pre spend as long as its on display.
Oh really?? Maybe I should try visiting the PP store. Should I ask for a herbag right away when I enter? Because I am honestly not looking to buy any belts or scarves right now and I'm not really good in making small talks :lol:

Does anyone have any update on scoring a bag in H Jakarta? I’m particularly interested in quota bag B30 gold togo ghw / K25 black epsom phw, or non-quota bag L26 etoupe clemence phw

As for the pre-spend, how is it in Jakarta? From what I know, some stores overseas are actually not that uptight as long as the customers don’t show interest in only B/K/C. I’m actually quite interested in other H stuff but I don’t want to spend money just to be able to score a bag. I intend to buy stuff I actually like and would use.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any update on scoring a bag in H Jakarta? I’m particularly interested in quota bag B30 gold togo ghw / K25 black epsom phw, or non-quota bag L26 etoupe clemence phw

As for the pre-spend, how is it in Jakarta? From what I know, some stores overseas are actually not that uptight as long as the customers don’t show interest in only B/K/C. I’m actually quite interested in other H stuff but I don’t want to spend money just to be able to score a bag. I intend to buy stuff I actually like and would use.
I was there last month when a friend asked. SA said 1:1 to be eligible to enter wishlist, then wait for 1 year. HTH.

I was there last month when a friend asked. SA said 1:1 to be eligible to enter wishlist, then wait for 1 year. HTH.
Thank you for the info!

Do you happen to also know if it‘s only for quota bag or non-quota bag as well? And are there any particular categories you have to purchase (like jewelry or RTW) to be eligible? Because I saw some threads saying that buying certain categories is needed or would increase the chance.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info!

Do you happen to also know if it‘s only for quota bag or non-quota bag as well? And are there any particular categories you have to purchase (like jewelry or RTW) to be eligible? Because I saw some threads saying that buying certain categories is needed or would increase the chance.
My friend asked for a K or B and the SA didn’t specify what to pre spend. HTH.